Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Job AWOL huhu

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Job AWOL huhu Empty First Job AWOL huhu Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:50 pm

AskUser

Arresto Menor

hi atty,

Im a fresh graduate who works as an agent last may, and i went on AWOL cause d ko na kinaya and also d ko natapos yung contract/training bond.

Ngayon may bagong work na ako, and im just wondering lang if makaka-kuha pa ba ako ng COE?, and anong gagawin ko para ma update ko ang information ko sa BIR? kelangan ko pa bang i update yung info ko sa bir or hayaan ko nalang? Very Happy:D Very Happy

Thanks

2First Job AWOL huhu Empty Re: First Job AWOL huhu Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:16 am

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Do you really think they will give you COE? If magbigay man yan, do you think, maganda ang masusulat dun?

3First Job AWOL huhu Empty Re: First Job AWOL huhu Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:05 pm

Bendittah

Arresto Menor

Hi. I work in BPO. I incurred two days of absence but I texted 2 hours prior to my start of shift and informed i was not feeling well. Then our team leader said that my status is at stake may be because our head already sent an air notice/termination report. I should not be considered as AWOL since I informed. I may be terminated due to schedule adherence but my top worry is my salary. I was absent two days before the cut off. My question is, can I still have my salary next pay day? I worked from July 16-29. My team leader wanted me to go in the office and talk but I don't want to work there anymore. Should I bring a resignation letter? Even if they will have me back, I am not interested in going back anymore but my greatest concern is my salary. They might hold it though I worked for it.

4First Job AWOL huhu Empty Re: First Job AWOL huhu Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:00 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Bendittah wrote:Hi. I work in BPO. I incurred two days of absence but I texted 2 hours prior to my start of shift and informed i was not feeling well. Then our team leader said that my status is at stake may be because our head already sent an air notice/termination report. I should not be considered as AWOL since I informed. I may be terminated due to schedule adherence but my top worry is my salary. I was absent two days before the cut off. My question is, can I still have my salary next pay day? I worked from July 16-29. My team leader wanted me to go in the office and talk but I don't want to work there anymore. Should I bring a resignation letter? Even if they will have me back, I am not interested in going back anymore but my greatest concern is my salary. They might hold it though I worked for it.

If you don't intend to work there anymore, then file your resignation.

It seems by what you are writing that you are intent on going on AWOL and they know it.

So they may hold your salary and put it as part of your final pay when you do your clearance.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum