Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advise

+3
Hassan
attyLLL
tazmanian_79
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need legal advise Empty need legal advise Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:32 pm

tazmanian_79

Arresto Menor

Ask lang po ako legal advise, may dati kasi ako kaopisina na ngkagusto sakin, pareho po kaming babae at nainlove daw sya sakin. Ang kaso inyawan ko na po sya at sabi ko tigilan na nya ako. Pero patuloy pa rin syang nangugulo sakin at gumawa pa ng facebook account ko at ngpanggap na ako. Naganap ito last year. Kung anu anu ang pnagtetext nya sa asawa ko at pinagbantaan kami na papatayin para makaganti. Nun lumipat ako ng trabago akala ko di na nya ko massundan, pero nagawa na namn nyang makuha ang landline number ko at naguumpisa na naman mangulo. Anu po ba ang legal action na pde ko gawin para maprotektahan ang pamilya ko. Pati po mga kapatid ko ay pinagaadd nya sa facebook at alam ko na may masama syang balak kya nya ginawa un.

2need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm

attyLLL

you can consider filing cases of ra 9262, libel, and unjust vexation ouand threats.

i believe the last two are your best cases but you need to have the text messages as evidence. the hard part is to prove that she is the owner of the number. the trick used there is to send a message to meet and document that she actually arrived.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:25 am

Hassan

Arresto Menor

hi i just joined here wishing that i would be able to seek help. we feel like the public prosecutor who's handling our filed case against a man is "biased". before she offerred her service to us for an amount and to my surprize, she humiliated me infront of the accused saying that my case would be to no end kahit sino pang lawyer ang kunin ko. I was shocked upon hearing that from her coz she accepted my payment so i was expecting she's gonna help but NOT. Since then i feel like there's an injustice going on in our case coz she has the power to maneuver it. What shall i do? We are being oppressed by the person who should be 'fair' and 'just'.

4need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 am

attyLLL

you are expecting fairness or your money's worth? if you paid, my guess is that it will eventually go your way.

5need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Hassan

Arresto Menor

PLs don't get me wrong. Here's what happened. I visited that time our regional trial court looking for a public lawyer. Then this prosecutor approached me saying that she could help me at a cost. I was surprised 'cause being in a public office i am aware that she should not be paid for her service. Nonetheless due to urgency, i agreed.

Please advise where and how can i avail a good, fair public attorney who could help us out.

6need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 am

klina3009tech

Arresto Menor

pleASE keep these matter confidential as possible...im a public servant..problem with my boyfriend mother relationship...cause the mother of my boyfriend keeps on verbal harrassment,threatening me and her son that she if will not stop with our relationship she will make escandalo to the office where im working...her son is already 25 years old and im 38 years old we are both single...the mother of my boyfriend dont like me for his son...her son is courting and into a serious relationship with me for 4 years and 2 months...im now seeking advice not to hurt the parents of my boyfriend...what to do?

7need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:31 pm

attyLLL

klina, this is a public forum. any person can read what you wrote. i don't think a legal remedy is the proper solution. it should be your bf who should handle this. if you file a case or threaten with one, don't you think you will just make things worse?

8need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:01 pm

enh_arh

Arresto Menor

Good day. Atty. ang aking legal concern ay about po sa lupa ng magulang ko. Noong nagpatitulo po kc sila ay ipinangalan po sa panganay namin ung isang portion ng lupa upang makadiscount sa payment sa pagpapagawa ng mga titulo. wla pong kasulatan, deed of donation o ano pa man, na pinirmahan ang mga magulang ko at ate ko maliban sa kagustuhan ng mga magulang ko na makadiscount. Ang bahay ng ate ko at ang aking bahay parehas pong nakatayo sa lupang iyon na ipinagalan sa ate ko. Mayroon pong mutual understanding kaming lahat na magkakapatid at mga magulang namin na ung lupang kinatatayuan ng bahay namin sa amin.
Sa ngaun po may mga hindi pagkakaintindihan ang panganay namin between sa aming magkakapatid at sa magulang namin. Ang titulo po ngayon ay nakasala sa bangko at pinagbabantaan kmi ng ate ko na ipaparimata na ito sa bangko. Buhay pa po ngayon ang aking mga magulang.

Ano po ang maaring gawing hakbang legal ng aming mga magulang upang mahati ang lupa?
Mayroon po ba kaming habol na magkakapatid sa lupang ipinangalan sa ate namin?
Ano pong legal na hakbang ang maari ko pong gawin upang maprotektahan ang aking ari-arian sa lupang iyon?

Nais po sana naming maisaayos ang lupa habang buhay pa ang aming mga magulang. Ako po ay ngangamba sa kahihinatnan ng sitwasyon po namin lalo nat pawis at dugo ang ipinuhunan namin sa pagpapatayo sa bahy namin.

Ako po ay umaasa na mabibigyan nyo po ako ng mga komprihensibong paliwanag sa aking pong suliranin. Pagpalain po kayo ng ating Amang Maykapal.

9need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:04 pm

attyLLL

go back to how the title was acquired. was it through an application through CENRO? or was it purchased from someone and the property was already titled?

i would say it will be very difficult to have your parents declared as the real owners of the property because there is no written agreement about this.

on the other hand, even if your parents are named as the owners, the mortgage over the property will still continue to exist.

one possible way to get the property is to allow the property to be foreclosed, and then to purchase it during the auction, if you can afford it.

another is to deal with the mortgagee, and purchase their rights over the mortgage, then acquire he property if your sister fails to pay the loan. if you cannot afford this kind of solution, the the creditor may foreclose on the property.

10need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 am

mhia

Arresto Menor

Good Day po! kasalukuyan po akong nagtatrabaho ngaun sa abroad may dalawang anak na babae panganay ko po ay 12 yrs old at bunso 8yrs old, ang gusto ko po sanang itanung ay kung anung hakbang ang pwede ko gawin para sa aking asawa dahil sa edad po ng mga anak namin na yan ay wala po syang trabaho hanggang ngayon kapag tinatanung ko sya kung anu planu nya lagi nya sinasabi maghintay lang daw ako, pero ang paghihintay ko ay tapos na sa ngayon ayaw ko na po talaga makasama ang asawa ko dahil palagi po kami nag aaway maswete na po ang 3day's n wla away at mahilig din po siya matulog pukpukin kung baga kahit sinong tao makasama nya ay may reklamo sa kanya ang gusto ko na lang ay suportahan nya mga anak ko sa ngaun nasa kanya mga anak ko nakikitira sila sa kapatid nya pero ako naman po ay nagpapadala ng pera pra sa pag aaral ng mga anak ko,.planu ko po umuwi sa sunod 2011 pra magsampa ng kaso gusto ko po mag karoon kmi ng agreement ng asawa ko na kelangan maghanap siya ng work para masuportahan nya mga anak namin, at kung hindi po siya makahanap eh gusto ko na po makipaghiwalay sa kanya. Gusto ko lang po idaan sa legal madami na po ang mga kamag anak namin ang kumakausap sa kanya pero wala po siyang ginagawang aksyon, baka po kapag batas na kaharap nya ay malaman niya ang responsibilidad nya bilang asawa at ama.

11need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm

attyLLL

if you file a case, you should be prepared to carry it all the way through. otherwise, if he sees you are just bluffing and there is no agreement, then the likelihood of success is unlikely.

is he regularly physically hurting your children? or he is just a bum? when you come home, i recommend you take your kids first before trying any legal action.

12need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:01 pm

gingmorante

Arresto Menor

Good day, Atty. i just need a legal advice about Bp22. I issued a check for my loan amounting to 100,000.00 but unfortunately, nagbounce po ang check na naissue ko dahil po my father has been hospitalized and nakagastos kami ng 300,000 for the hospital. Nagloan ako sa isang tao using the name of our private school kasi po ako ang naghandle ng business that time.It was about 2 years ago and now i received a text message from that person na may darating na po ako subpoena.Would it be possible na may mareceive po akong subpoena? and ano po ang dapat ko gawin.Makukulong po ba ako?

Isa pa po atty. they post my name and picture in the internet. They post me as an scammer. Is it a libel case that I can file to them?I want to file a case to them for putting my name and picture in the internet my family, friends and officemate saw it already and they told me not to pay that person and file a case againts them for they are the one who needs to pay more that I loaned to them.

Please I need your advice.. I don't have peace of mind about this matter.What should I do first.
thanks

13need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 pm

gingmorante

Arresto Menor

BP22 PLEASE ADVISE
Good day, Atty. i just need a legal advice about Bp22. I issued a check for my loan amounting to 100,000.00 but unfortunately, nagbounce po ang check na naissue ko dahil po my father has been hospitalized and nakagastos kami ng 300,000 for the hospital. Nagloan ako sa isang tao using the name of our private school kasi po ako ang naghandle ng business that time.It was about 2 years ago and now i received a text message from that person na may darating na po ako subpoena.Would it be possible na may mareceive po akong subpoena? and ano po ang dapat ko gawin.Makukulong po ba ako?

Isa pa po atty. they post my name and picture in the internet. They post me as an scammer. Is it a libel case that I can file to them?I want to file a case to them for putting my name and picture in the internet my family, friends and officemate saw it already and they told me not to pay that person and file a case againts them for they are the one who needs to pay more that I loaned to them.

Please I need your advice.. I don't have peace of mind about this matter.What should I do first.
thanks

14need legal advise Empty Re: need legal advise Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 am

mhia

Arresto Menor

gud am po.. Ask ko lng po kung sakali na kukunin ko ang mga anak ko sa byenan ko may karapatan po ba tlga byenan ko na ndi nya ibigay dahil katwiran nya ndi ko daw po solo pinalaki mga anak ko...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum