Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about missing person investigation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about missing person investigation Empty about missing person investigation Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:30 pm

enzo123

Arresto Menor

Good day po,

my friend was the last person to be seen with a male teenager who went missing and 1 month after whose body was found dead and dumped in a ravine. Is he required by law to give information about the case.

I would like to ask if ever he were to be charged with a case, will he be convicted of the murder given that the only evidence against him is that he was the last person to be seen with the person who was found dead.I would like to know more about the term guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

2about missing person investigation Empty Re: about missing person investigation Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:16 am

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Guilty beyond reasonable doubt, dapat lang may moral certainty ang judge ng pagdetermine ng guilt. Di naman kelangan 100% sure ang korte basta sa loob-loob nya naniniwala siya base sa ebidensyang iprenisenta na ang taong kinakasuhan ay ang taong totoong may sala. Kaya anumang ebidensyang nag-uugnay sa isang krimen na nagpapatunay na nagawa ang krimen ng kinakasuhan ay pwede nya talaga itong ikakulong.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum