Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nadamay ung bro ko sa RIRI ng bf

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nadamay ung bro ko sa RIRI ng bf Empty Nadamay ung bro ko sa RIRI ng bf Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 pm

maizuki

Arresto Menor

Hi.thank you for reading and advising us.

My bro. was served wih a supboena today of Reckless imprudence resulting to injury (RIRI) by a motorcycle driver who is also the complainant in this story. Prior that an alarm from camp karingal traffic command was also sent to him. In the subpoena naka state dun na my bro is being called to appear before the qc fiscal office on a 1st hearing of the riri case filed against him. problem is it was not my bro who was driving his car at that time of the accident but my bf. Hiniram ko kc ung car nya. Me and my bf came from a party that night and was heading home when a motorcycle driver hit the rear end of my bros' car. We did not realize he sustained a broken jaw nor did he hit us because our radio was on high during the time we were cruising and wala po tlaga kami narinig na bumangga. We just got an alarm 2 weeks later fr camp karingal that our plate no. was identified during the accident kaya namin napansin na may bangga pala talga ung kotse namin. What shud we do at this point?

Pano po namin patutunayan na walang fault ung bro ko kc un naman po totoo. Wala po sya dto nung time na yun. Nasa Baler kasama gf nya.

What will happen to my bro now that he is being sued by the motor driver. Please help.

2Nadamay ung bro ko sa RIRI ng bf Empty Re: Nadamay ung bro ko sa RIRI ng bf Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:00 am

Ernani

Arresto Mayor

Mag comply kayo. Sabihin nyo ang totoong nangyari. Walang labis ha. Mas ok kung kulang huwag lang yung labis.

Isa pa, ayons a kuwento mo, yung motorcycle driver ang bumangga. Tell the truth and be sincere lang. Malamang maayos out of court yan. You just have to pay lang yung driver.

Mag-ingat na lang next time.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum