Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate Resignation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immediate Resignation Empty Immediate Resignation Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:39 pm

us525878

Arresto Menor

Good Day! I just wanted to ask if I can resign immediately to my current position in a certain BPO here in Fort Bonifacio. i understand about the 30 days prior resignation. I'm a tenured call center agent working in this company for more than a year now.

My issue is they are planning to transfer our account in Cubao which is totally far from my home which is in Taguig. When I applied for the position, we verbally agreed that my work location is only BGC- Fort Bonifacio. I did not agreed to their other work site such as Eastwood or Cubao.  This is not clearly stated in the job offer. I'm just thinking about my security and health. I wanted to stay longer in this company but if they will transfer my work location, I will decide to leave the company and apply for a job within the vicinity. It will be hard for me and also some of my collegues.

Thanks in Advance! Smile

2Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

You can resign immediately from your job because if you will work against your will, that would amount to involuntary servitude. However, you will be liable for damages because of that 30-day prior notice rule. If you really want to stay in the company, you cannot deny the company of its right to transfer its employees where they find them useful. This is one of the MANAGEMENT PREROGATIVES by law to employers.

3Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Wheelson

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

Ask ko lng po if pwede ba akong magfile ng immediate resignation kahit under suspention ako.

Salamat.

4Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:08 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Wheelson wrote:Good Day!

Ask ko lng po if pwede ba akong magfile ng immediate resignation kahit under suspention ako.

Salamat.

Madalas hindi ka papayagan until matapos yang sitwasyon mo.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Wheelson

Arresto Menor

Pwede po ba akong mag file ng immediate resignation if hindi na healthy para sakin ang working environment ko?

Salamat po.

6Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Lou

Lou
Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po pano kung mg immediate resign ako kasi papunta ako ibang bansa how long po yung days na need ko render?

Thanks po

7Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Immediate Resignation Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Lou wrote:ask ko lang po pano kung mg immediate resign ako kasi papunta ako ibang bansa how long po yung days na need ko render?

Thanks po

sundin mo ang nasa kontrata. madalas 30 araw.

pag sinabing immediate, dapat agad-agad, pero kung payagan ka.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum