Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment Question

+2
technified_ex
ddh_4
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment Question Empty Annulment Question Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:51 am

ddh_4

Arresto Menor

Is there anyway to get court document of the annulment that was already finalized by the court ( ones signed by the clerk of court and judge ) . this is if the annulment was done 5 years ago?

Can the court document that is 5 years old already be still ok to be registered at the civil registry where the annulment took place and where marriage took place? ( the late registration is because of the neglect of the lawyer to tell the client that this process should be done. and should be finalized still at the NSO )

Thanks!

2Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:05 am

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Im not sure about this, but i dnt think court decisions have prescription. Your documents are still with the court who have decided on your case. Better ask the court just to be sure. Correct me if im wrong, if the reason you are going after the court records is because of your subsequent marriage you have now. Your subsequent marriage is void on the ground of condition to the precedent.

3Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:22 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

ddh_4 wrote:Is there anyway to get court document of the annulment that was already finalized by the court ( ones signed by the clerk of court and judge ) .   this is if the annulment was done 5 years ago?

Can the court document that is 5 years old already be still ok to be registered at the civil registry where the annulment took place and where marriage took place? ( the late registration is because of the neglect of the lawyer to tell the client that this process should be done. and should be finalized still at the NSO )

Thanks!

Visit the branch where the petition was filed and granted, they have the record. and yes you can still submit it to NSO.

4Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Frenchatiena

Arresto Menor

please help! I have the same problem, i had done my annulment at Cotabato City, it was 2008 i have a 1 copy papers which is certified true copy from finality of Judgement and also from Civil registrar in cotabato and Davao that im register, and MY NSO SECPA is with annotation already that my wedding is already NULL and VOID my problem is i need another copy for so some request to remary again, i went at Cotabato CITY RTC they said that my case was not in the Docket list, seems that the the judge who hold my case before was disbar 2010' please give me idea to all profesional here,

5Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:11 pm

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Just go to the office where you hve submitted your certified thru copy of finality of judgement. You ask for a copy and pray that the attachment wasnt loss.

6Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Frenchatiena

Arresto Menor

In Davao City Civil Registrar i have a record, i can get a. Certified true Copy but the DFA requirements is a certified true copy from the place where i apply the annulment i went the place on cotabato they cant give me a authenticated because for the reason my civil case was not in the docket list, even my SECPA papers said with annotation that my wedding is NULL and Void please advice me how to put my case in the docket list what should i do?

7Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Please get a certified true copy from the City Civil registrar and bring it to the concerned court in cotabato city, so they can search again.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

8Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Frenchatiena

Arresto Menor

Thank u respected lawyers, i did that already i went to the Civil registrar at cotabato but they ask me to get Authenticated first at RTC, but RTC find my case was not in the docket list, my case was done 2008, but the judge who render my case was Disbar 2010, i don't understand i have my file in Davao LCR and NSO SECPA annotation that my wedding was NULL and Void, Please give me more knowledge what will i do ?

9Annulment Question Empty Re: Annulment Question Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Metalrules

Arresto Menor

Hi Frenchatiena did you manage to get it all sorted? I know it's been 2 years since you had asked this, I hope everything is fine with your case by now and hope you could reply I would appreciate that.
Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum