Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment question Empty Annulment question Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:18 pm

jdeleon613

Arresto Menor

Greetings,
My question is about the last part of the annulment process. My Fiancee received the Certificate of Finality in Cebu back in August of 2012. Her Attorney informed her that the original copy was sent to Manila, once received in Manila in the Solicitor General's Office they would have 15 days to appeal. As we see it has been 6 months and the original copy has not been received at the court in Cebu.

Does not sound accurate to me, can someone please reply if you have knowledge about the process? I assume she can visit the original court where the decision was made and she can request an update? Once the original copy is found does she take a copy to the Civil Registers Office and NSO or is that done automatically by the court?

Thank you very much for any and all replies.

2Annulment question Empty Re: Annulment question Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:10 pm

pro_reo

pro_reo
Arresto Menor

since it has been six months from the date of filing and that the Sol Gen has not commenced any action then it can be said that the decree has attained its finality. what you can do is follow it up with the court of origin to obtain a copy of the decree of finality and then personally file it with the Civil Registrar concerned.

3Annulment question Empty Re: Annulment question Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:52 pm

attyLLL

she can go to the court herself and verify whether the return of proof of receipt was already back with the court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum