Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

worker's union

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1worker's union Empty worker's union Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:33 pm

elaypogi

Arresto Menor

good day po!

ano po ba ang kahalagahan ng Unyon?
At 'Paano ang proseso ng pagbuo nito?

2worker's union Empty Re: worker's union Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

This can be written books about Smile
Short summary:
Workers unions are for making the power more equal between workers and companies. If the CENTRAL union is strong, then can workers in DIFFERENT companies cooperate to put pressure at to bad behaving companies by strikes, or by refusing to make transports to them. BUT in some countries have worker union leaders being STUPID and put up UNREALISTIC DEMANDS, which companies can't fullfil and still being profitable, so IF the worker union demand to much, then the companies will quit or go bankruptcy and then will the workers be out of work, which would be BAD for the workers too, because they would be out of work Sad So best is to have a BALLANCE between the workers and the companies so BOTH find the situation ok/good.
(In my home contry the woker unions are strong. Earlier they had to high demands sometimes, but now it's good ballance so there are almost never any strikes or biger disagreements.)

Do you mean how to DEVELOP a LOCAL workers union where you work?
Such is very hard when the union is weak IF the company is bad =Where an union are most needed. Because then it's big risk for complainers to lose their employment. DOLE have SOME protection, but I don't know how weak. Perhaps it's strong in SOME cases, but it can't be strong in general, because otherwice couldn't some very bad companies act as they do in the Philippines... Twisted Evil Shocked (E g GOOD workers are replaced after 6 months, because the company can avoid to pay some fees then. That's a very UNFAIR LAW, which some bad companies use much Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum