Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Years na wala pa din Plate number ko

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 Years na wala pa din Plate number ko Empty 2 Years na wala pa din Plate number ko Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:19 pm

dharen008

Arresto Menor

Hi

i hope you can advice me what to do on my problem. im from philippines and this is my concern. i bought a motorcycle(Yamaha mio i) to a motorshop company(Megaicon) here in philippines i bought it by installment for 18months and i already fully paid it from july 2013 to jan 2015. from this date (june 2015) i still dont have my plate number and original OR CR or my motor i have only the photocopy. its almost 2 years in this july.
i can't wait anymore there just saying a bunch of reason to me that i dont believe. i finish of being nice to them and i want to take action.

i hope i can here from you and please advice me

kung kakasuhan ko b sila may makukuha b ako?

Thanks
Michael Bernardo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum