Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Authenticated / Certified True Copy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Authenticated / Certified True Copy Empty Authenticated / Certified True Copy Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 pm

poisonivy88

Arresto Menor

Confused lang po.. confused
Ano po ba ang difference between authenticated copy and certified true copy when it comes to legal documents? Or are they the same though magkaibang term lang?

2Authenticated / Certified True Copy Empty Re: Authenticated / Certified True Copy Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:49 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

if im not mistaken..

ang certified true copy is just a photocopy of a document lng that is signed and attested to as an accurate and comp reproduction ot the original document by any public officials and the original will kip safe and file.

while the authenticated naman is consider same function as original. parang ganun?

kya may minsan may requirement kung saan lng pwde ang cert true copy at ang authenticated copy.

but logically parang same na din ang definition..

ewan ko. cguro,. baka Smile

3Authenticated / Certified True Copy Empty Re: Authenticated / Certified True Copy Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:28 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Initially, I also am not clear about it. But when I compare documents as original, certified true copy and authenticated, makita ko ang pagkakaiba.

Original is initial set of prints with original signatures. There can be several original copies.
Certified True Copy is a photocopy of the original but certified by a 3rd party that indeed the copy is the same as the original. The stamps, signatures and certification are in original form on the photocopy. This is the copy you get when you request for a legal document from the archives of the Hall of Justice or Transfer Certificate of Title you are issued at Register of Deeds printed in paper. Certification merely states that the document is the same as the original. It may in substance be faulty or not.
Authenticated is an original or a photocopy further attested to its genuineness by a respected, recognized issuing control party. This can be NSO through its security paper, or the DFA through its red ribbon. Artworks are authenticated by a body.

The difference among the three is their degree of integrity. Authenticated has the highest level of integrity, followed by original and then the Certified True Copy.

Pag parehong dokumento ang pinaguusapan at submission sa isang government agency, parang walang pagkakaiba.
Pero sa pagkabigat ng ebidensya, doon mo mapapahalagahan ang pagkakaiba.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum