Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Computation of Retirement Pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Computation of Retirement Pay  Empty Computation of Retirement Pay Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:58 pm

HTC_skid

Arresto Menor

Hi. I'd like to inquire if the computation of retirement pay is the same parin kahit nagkaroon ng 6months suspension of work ang office? Old location of office was totally washed out by Haiyan/Yolanda so no office from November 2013 to April 2014. Nagresume ang office operations May 2014.

Ang tanong, ganun pa rin po ba ang computation ng retirement pay? What I know is half month salary for every year of service, half month being 22.5 days according to DOLE in a seminar years ago. I have a co-worker who will be retiring next year kasi (24 years service by that time) and we just want to know kung papano computation and kung mababawasan ba ng 6month period. Ayaw naman din naming magsobra bigay ng employer kasi mabait naman, sobra sobra ring tulong naibigay after yolanda.

Salamat po.

2Computation of Retirement Pay  Empty Re: Computation of Retirement Pay Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:33 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

HTC_skid wrote:Hi. I'd like to inquire if the computation of retirement pay is the same parin kahit nagkaroon ng 6months suspension of work ang office? Old location of office was totally washed out by Haiyan/Yolanda so no office from November 2013 to April 2014. Nagresume ang office operations May 2014.

Ang tanong, ganun pa rin po ba ang computation ng retirement pay? What I know is half month salary for every year of service, half month being 22.5 days according to DOLE in a seminar years ago. I have a co-worker who will be retiring next year kasi (24 years service by that time) and we just want to know kung papano computation and kung mababawasan ba ng 6month period. Ayaw naman din naming magsobra bigay ng employer kasi mabait naman, sobra sobra ring tulong naibigay after yolanda.

Salamat po.

If during the suspension of work (Nov 2013 to April 2014) the employees are still considered employed by the company, then the period should be considered in the computation.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum