Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deportation of cheating husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deportation of cheating husband Empty Deportation of cheating husband Tue May 26, 2015 8:46 pm

enables

Arresto Menor

Hello, im posting on behalf of my friend. I have no idea how tp start and help her. My friend has been married for 7 years and recently his husband left the country for a job in Qatar. Three years after his stay in Qatar however, his hisband confessed that he is having an ilicit affair with kapwa pinoy in Qatar. The other woman is aware that he is married and even talked to my friend about their relationship. My friend thought that it was just a fling kind of rel bec of loneliness but recently, the husband now demands to end their marriage. Mu question are:
1. Is there a possibility for my friend to request deportation of his husband considering his acts? If yea what will be the first step?
2. Can OWWA or the agency help my friend demand the husband to do his part (financial obligation) to their child?
Please help. Your answer may help us lead to the next steps. Thank you.

2Deportation of cheating husband Empty Re: Deportation of cheating husband Tue May 26, 2015 9:32 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

1.deportation means, you ask the qatar goverment to deport your husband back to phil..
so based sa marital infedility(concubinage), di makikialam ang qatar dito.
since di naman eto criminal case, (case vs chastity of marriage eto), walang pakialam ang ibang entity maliban sa wifey...
2. i doubt if the agency or even the owwa will help on this case.
even if you will file a case, and the respondent is still abroad, unless there is a compelling crime, the government can not demand ur hubby to go home and face ur charges.

what do you mean end the marriage?
legal separation, annulment??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum