Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

..im married with the girl but i was just forced...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

seamanlife

Arresto Menor

i just got married las september..it was just a forced marriage because the girl told e that she will be out of her job if i will not marry her...either less that a monthe i met someone whom i loved so much.. but a month a later she knew about my girl.. she did everything to lose that girl...it was a great mistake of getting married that girl...whom i relly dont love.. all i was thinking that time was i pity with her caz she will lose her job... my problem is she will file a case for me... but how can she get an evidence against me? she haven't seen me with that girl... pls help me... Very Happy

attyLLL

the force contemplated by law is something like that there was a gun to your head. pity is legal enough a reason to be considered validly married, and all the consequences that come with it.

you cannot stop you wife from filing a case, but whether it will prosper depends on what evidence she can provide.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

seamanlife

Arresto Menor

she dont have any evidence then..all she just knew is i have a girl... coz i admitted it to her.. my question now is can she stop me fr0om going back abroad? wat kind of evidences can she have so that she can file that certain case..? thank u for helping me..god bless

attyLLL

she doesn't need much evidence to file a case, her complaint just has to allege sufficient elements of a crime. but whether the case will prosper depends on whether there is indeed sufficient evidence to support her claims.

however, after filing a complaint at the prosecutor's office, she can request for issuance of a 60 day watchlist order against you so that you cannot leave the country. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum