Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I still process my clearance after more than 10 years?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

orangebleed

Arresto Menor

I used to work on a call center more than 10 years ago peo hindi ako nakapagclearance. Now, gusto ko sana bumalik to process my clerance at syang din yung pera. BTW, bukas pa yung company.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

orangebleed wrote:I used to work on a call center more than 10 years ago peo hindi ako nakapagclearance. Now, gusto ko sana bumalik to process my clerance at syang din yung pera. BTW, bukas pa yung company.

Generally NO.

With regard to the prescriptive period for money claims, Article 291 of the Labor Code states:

Article 291. Money Claims. All money claims arising from employer-employee relations accruing during the effectivity of this Code shall be filed within three (3) years from the time the cause of action accrued; otherwise they shall be barred forever.

http://www.councilviews.com

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

agreed,
karagdagan pang,
bakit di mo itry kausapin,,
if you didn't burn bridges naman, baka me chance,
kasi by experience, after 4 years,, nakakuha uli me ng COE from my previous employer.
at to my surprise,, active pa yong payroll account ko,,,meron <500..
so go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum