Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i am the mother

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i am the mother Empty i am the mother Mon May 11, 2015 1:28 am

sam joy

Arresto Mayor

I delivered my first child when i was 17, year 2007. My mother took her from me due that as of her i was a minor. Now that i have a stable job and fixed income, i told her that ill take my child now. And that i will take carevof her needs from now on. She refused and took my child away, i dont know where. Later did i know that she registered my child again into a different name and that they (my parents) are the childs parents. Then i went to the local civil registry and checked on the original birth certificate and it was i who was mother of the child.
1. Is it true that if we will go to court for my childs custody, my mom would win over me?
2. Is it true that children born by a minor cant be mamed after its minor parent but by the name of the grandparents?
3. If the parents are not married, can the child carry hus fathers name?
4. What are my advantages and disadvantages if this will be filed in court?
5. If any , what case can my mother file against me? And vice versa, what case can i file for my mother?
Note i never said that i turn over my child to my mom to anyone even to her.

2i am the mother Empty Re: i am the mother Mon May 11, 2015 8:30 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

joy,
good day,
it is very rare that the parents will plan and act for the worse of their children,
but since you need some legal advice, here is what i understand.
1. your mother has a little chance of winning, you are the mother, even you don't have the BC, the DNA will surely does know who is the real mother, though DNA testing is more expensive.
2. none, where and who told you that big lie,,,
3. yes, as long as the father acknowledge him, sign in the BC.
5. your mother can claim abandonment vs you, that is why the baby is in their custody.
you can file a criminal case vs them, and they can be imprisoned for registering the baby as their own.

3i am the mother Empty Re: i am the mother Mon May 11, 2015 12:32 pm

sam joy

Arresto Mayor

My father told me number 2. I registered my child first named after me without the acknowledgement of the father but he is willing to. The LCR told me to file affidavit. Is their registry invalid due that i filed one first? Then what are the sanction for abandoning child?

4i am the mother Empty Re: i am the mother Mon May 11, 2015 5:29 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

meron nang forum on child abandonment, i think few days ago lang.. please try to search..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum