Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

watch list

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1watch list Empty watch list Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:06 pm

katesj

Arresto Menor

ask ko lang po, when you say 60 days upon issuance of watch list order ang validity then after 60 days I can travel abroad already? I had a criminal case before and there was a watch list order. After more than a year, nadismiss po yung kaso. Does it mean hindi na po valid yung WLO?

2watch list Empty Re: watch list Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:00 pm

attyLLL

under the latest rules, you have to file a motion to lift the wlo at the doj. best to verify first at the bureau of immigration.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3watch list Empty Re: watch list Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:45 pm

philman

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:under the latest rules, you have to file a motion to lift the wlo at the doj. best to verify first at the bureau of immigration.

can we verify online sir if we have a hdo in immigration?

4watch list Empty Re: watch list Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:14 pm

attyLLL

you can try but i am not aware of any online watchlist

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5watch list Empty Re: watch list Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:47 am

aldrich

Arresto Menor

Sorry for butting in, but I think BI should make available names of people on the WLO and HDO on their official website and make sure the names on the lists has the complete details most specifically middle name, birth date and latest known address. That they do not include names with incomplete information.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum