Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NTE served after a year of Violation/ Illegal Dismissal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iamseeker

Arresto Menor

Hi, I badly needed an advice.

I was employed to an IT company and belongs to a specific account that supports a Client.
I made a mistake last year, Feb. 13, 2014 which has been considered a violation/grave offense againts the Employee handbook of the Client, not with our Company. And it was just this March 13, 2015 when HR talked to me for the first time about the case and I was served for NTE. Mar.15 hearing was made. March 26, they removed me from the account as what the Client has decided, in addition to that, I was given 30 days preventive suspension from our Company while the case is on going. April 23, HR contacted me and asked to come by the office, that's the time when they gave their verdict for the case. Termination. I generously asked if I may have a graceful exit, but they did not allow me to submit my resignation letter.

Would appreciate if someone can confirm if there's nothing wrong on the process or if I have been illegally dismissed. Thank you in advice.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Masyadong matagal naman yan, after 1 yr pa nagkaroon ng NTE.

http://www.councilviews.com

iamseeker

Arresto Menor

Hi council. Thank you sa response. Yes after a year. Di din kami sure kung kailan nalaman yung violation at kung paano nalaman.

Is the case really valid? Pati ung hatol sakin?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

iamseeker wrote:Hi council. Thank you sa response. Yes after a year. Di din kami sure kung kailan nalaman yung violation at kung paano nalaman.

Is the case really valid? Pati ung hatol sakin?

Hindi. Masyadong matagal na. Dapat nabawasan ang hatol kunsakali.

O dapat wala nang kaso dahil paso na.

Pwera na lang kung mga tipong criminal case or kung ngayon lang nalaman ng company nyo.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

wait,
sabi mo nakagawa ka offense last year, pero di alam kung kelan nalaman yong violation at paano..
eh kung ang sagot eh, nito lang recent months??

so di pasok dito yong argument na masyado na matagal, bakit now lang ang NTE....

the fact na tinago mo, or di ipinaalam is already a case vs you.. eh paano pala kung nag domino effect eto at ang end result eh beyond controllable, not easily detected, among others..

iamseeker

Arresto Menor

Hi LandOwner12

So kung recently lang sya nalaman, valid ung NTE this Mar?
At kung naging uncontrollable sya sa account, valid din ung process na ginawa nila? Pati ung ndi pagbigay saken ng graceful exit kahit first offense lang po sya?

Thank you

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi required ng batas o ng kahit anong kumpanya ang pagtanggap sa "graceful exit" dahil hinihingi mo lang ito at desisyon pa rin nila kung papayag sila.

iamseeker

Arresto Menor

Hi council. kung ganon, sumatotal, walang mali sa hindi nila pagtanggap ng resignation letter ko? ang pagterminate bilang hatol sa case?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

iamseeker wrote:Hi council. kung ganon, sumatotal, walang mali sa hindi nila pagtanggap ng resignation letter ko? ang pagterminate bilang hatol sa case?

Sa hindi pagtanggap ng resignation letter mo - yes.
Sa pag-terminate - di ko masabi dahil hindi ko alam lahat ng detalye, pero pwedeng tama sila.

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

1st thing first,
ikaw ang nakagawa ng mali, and its already ground sa breach of contract.. kasi you are hired then expected to do the things right, and not otherwise...

Regarding NTE,, ang tanong paano cla magseserve ng NTE(termination notice) kung wala clang alam na nilabag ang employee.?

kaya lang nagkaroon ng NTE eh merong known violation and that is beyond acceptable for you to continue ur work..
regarding termination,
legal to, ang question lang eh nabigyan ka ba ng due para sa yo, like present ur side, hearings,,
then once decided, like back pays, unpaid leaves,, etc,,,

1st offence? kung minor lang na tolerable naman pwede, pero kung like grabe talaga, and its all their call to decide, its their business they want to protect...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum