Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pamana ng MAGULANG

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pamana ng MAGULANG Empty Pamana ng MAGULANG Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:50 pm

porizkov

Arresto Menor

My mother wants all her properties be named to me andmy sister,in equal.One property equals me and my sister.What extra judicial settlement na ipagawa namin though buhay pa ang mama ko? She executed a Deed of Donation,would this deed suffice for the transfer of name of the title?

2Pamana ng MAGULANG Empty Re: Pamana ng MAGULANG Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:53 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

gawa muna sya ng last will and testament..
nakasaad doon yong sharing,,
dapat ayon sa batas, para walang question..
like parehong anak, legit, or adopted,, etc, para walang argumento pagdating ng panahon..
pag wala kasing will, pumapasok yong intersate succession, or pwede maghabol yong mga relatives, sabihin pang meron kayong deed of sale or deed of donation, pwede i circumvent, kung gusto maghabol.

transfer of title Name, maraming process to, medyo malaki rin magastos, me tax pang dapat bayaran dito.

3Pamana ng MAGULANG Empty Re: Pamana ng MAGULANG Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 am

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

porizkov wrote:My mother wants all her properties be named to me andmy sister,in equal.One property equals me and my sister.What extra judicial settlement na ipagawa namin though buhay pa ang mama ko? She executed a Deed of Donation,would this deed suffice for the transfer of name of the title?

The full cycle
A Deed of Donation is executed by the donor expressed in a public document (published in a national paper for 3 consecutive weeks).
Deed of Donation is accepted by the donee expressed in a public document.
Transfer taxes are paid at the BIR based on a tax scheme.
Transfer is annotated by the Register of Deeds.
Donor can revoke within 4 years if conditions are not met for the donation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum