Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Respondents not showing up on NLRC meetings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

travel789

Arresto Menor

Hi I just want to know what happens after 3 consecutive meetings the company I'm complaining doesn't show up.My company lost my clearance (after 4 months of keeping it).They volunteered to route it for me.I was already with a diff company so it was really convenient for me at that time.I was always following up on it,they always say...it's already on this dept.etc.When I decided to claim it to continue the routing procedure the one who's assigned to handle it said it already with the IT dept.When I called the IT dept they said it's not with them.I told this to the supervisor handling my clearance and she said it' already lost and that I need to re-do my clearance.
I filed a complaint to NLRC to speed up claiming my last pay as I know the process only takes 1-2 meetings and the company and the complainant will reach an agreement.
Will this end up with a real hearing that I will need a lawyer?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum