Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

second endorsement check accepted by bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

olimedina

Arresto Menor

Surprised good day to all Surprised
i'm employed to a private security company and i want to ask advices regarding to this situation:
Exclamation during payday there are some guards still not having their atm account for their payroll crediting, therefore their salary will be in form check issuance.
Exclamation checks then forwarded to operation assistant for the mailings of checks, unfortunately one or several checks where missing.
Exclamation after 3-4days it was found out that it was debited to the company account and also found out that it was deposited thru other bank (bank to bank transaction) and it was secondly endorsed
questions are
Question is there a way recover the amount to the bank since it was a second endorsement?
Question what are possible remidy?

thanks in advance

olimedina

Arresto Menor

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum