Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank holding or freeze our account due to personal complaint.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ikoy

Arresto Menor

Good day.
I am an car agent exporting cars from japan to some countries. I am using my wifes bank account to receive the money from my customers.

Aside from most of my transactions I had one problem on one of my foreign client. He contacted the bank and stated his problem from our business.

Now when we checked our account thru ATM and there are no credits reflected. We had contacted the bank and says money is on hold due to my clients issue is it possible for the bank to hold our money or freeze the account without any notice ? I have informed the that this is customer to customer business and personally I had to do the solving.

There are no legal complaints charged on us. Bank also says it is not their place to be in between with our business. We need the funds as it is our capital.

Is there any law states that bank can hold account if personal issue have been submitted ? If not what lawsuit I can file so that I can have our money back.

thank you. hoping to get advise.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

"There are no legal complaints charged on us. Bank also says it is not their place to be in between with our business." How do the bank EXPLAIN they have frozen your acount then???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum