Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015)

+27
jereboy
lawyer101
Pusang_Iring
lenard5
rimyrf79
bonieabe
edajblue007
pbongas
markfernandez101
ambigous
Rey Buquis
Third123
adirahf
Samantha1983
Juan08
strongville
aidalaw
yeyenevora
icecream2401
custos.morum
manuel_04
cyriljun
abdul_salahi
walaangay
wattleferdz
Hopeful2014
resci
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Third123

Arresto Menor

Hi how much

Rey Buquis

Arresto Menor

I am interested, please send contact details for payment of the materials. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. Thank you.

Rey Buquis

Arresto Menor

I am interested, please send contact details for payment of the materials. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. Thank you.

ambigous

Arresto Menor

Pleasant day,,, can I have a copy of this? thanks for sharing your blessing.... jenpasil@gmail.com
pls PM.

markfernandez101

Arresto Menor

Hello... I am Kris and I am taking the 2016 Bar Examination... how can I contact you personally... I am interested with the notes... thanks...

pbongas

Arresto Menor

Good evening. Puede makasecure copy ng bar questions and answers ng previous years.

edajblue007

Arresto Menor

thank you for your Notes Resci, surely it is a must-have for every bar examinees/law students. i got one already and still reading it now. It contains jurisprudence and notes related to the bar exams questions. no need to look to other reviewers kasi nandun na lahat upon reading each topic asked in the Bar Exam Smile.

33Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) - Page 2 Empty Interested on your bar materials Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:37 am

bonieabe

Arresto Menor

Hi pls contact me thru my email add. Bonie_abe@yahoo.com or my mobile 09152816827. Hoping to hear from u soon. Really interested to buy this.

resci

Arresto Menor

Finally! I am almost ready to release the updated version of my Bar Exam reviewer. The presentation of the material is based on past bar exams, supported by law doctrines, principles and recent jurisprudence.
If you are able to master the topics most frequently asked in the bar, you will certainly have enough to answer for the bar questions. 🤓🤓🤓
Please contact me at 09332425998.

rimyrf79

rimyrf79
Arresto Menor

Boss, please send me these life-changing materials I need to pass the bar exam. Thanks in advance. email it at rimyrf79@gmail.com

lenard5

Arresto Menor

Please email it to me: afflefie@yahoo.com thanks and Godbless!

Pusang_Iring

Arresto Menor

resci wrote:Finally! I am almost ready to release the updated version of my Bar Exam reviewer. The presentation of the material is based on past bar exams, supported by law doctrines, principles and recent jurisprudence.
If you are able to master the topics most frequently asked in the bar, you will certainly have enough to answer for the bar questions. 🤓🤓🤓
Please contact me at 09332425998.

Please pm me the details on how to order. Student from Davao. Thanks!

lawyer101

Arresto Menor

paemail po ako copy mybarmaterials888@gmail.com Thank you

jereboy

Arresto Menor

hello po! is this still available? is it also updated po ba? very interested to purchase po! thanks!

innagutierrez

Arresto Menor

Me too please!

cmaesi0323

Arresto Menor

is this still available po? thank you!

frezvir

Arresto Menor

Hi po, meron na po ba suggested answers upto 2017? or any latest of these will be a big help. Pahelp man po, my email address is frezvir@yahoo.com

ty so much.

ronald0

ronald0
Arresto Menor

MAam resci, i am so interested in purchasing your review materials. can you provide of whether how much will it cost? and what are the methods of payment. tnx and godbless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum