Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015)

+27
jereboy
lawyer101
Pusang_Iring
lenard5
rimyrf79
bonieabe
edajblue007
pbongas
markfernandez101
ambigous
Rey Buquis
Third123
adirahf
Samantha1983
Juan08
strongville
aidalaw
yeyenevora
icecream2401
custos.morum
manuel_04
cyriljun
abdul_salahi
walaangay
wattleferdz
Hopeful2014
resci
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

resci

Arresto Menor

Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2istkl4

Last edited by resci on Sat May 13, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

resci

Arresto Menor

NEED A BAR EXAM REVIEW MATERIAL? There is no better way to understand the nature of Bar Exam questions than by reading and examining past Bar Exams. Look for patterns, trends and repeated questions. Passing the Bar requires a good foundation of all the concepts already asked and to anticipate all the other principles not yet asked.

I am sharing with you the reviewer I made for the 2014 Bar, “SUGGESTED ANSWERS TO THE PHILIPPINE BAR EXAM WITH NOTES AND JURISPRUDENCE”.

It is loaded with the following features:
1. Bar exam questions with Reliable Rationales
a. Political law (1987-2015)
b. Labor Law (1987-2015)
c. Civil Law (1987-2015)
d. Taxation Law(1992-2015)
e. Mercantile Law (1975-2015)
f. Criminal Law (1979-2015)
g. Remedial Law (1990-2015)
h. Legal and Judicial ethics (1989-2015)
2. Memory Aides for Easy Recall
3. Each question is shown as to what Bar exam concept it pertains
4. Stuffed with Jurisprudence, Recent Cases and Law Updates
5. With compiled new rulings and BIR issuances for Taxation Law (2005-2017)

This material is a great supplement to other bar exam study materials you can use this as a way to test your ability to apply legal principles to a given set of facts.

Please contact me at 09332425998 if you want to place an order ☺

GOD BLESS ☺

Last edited by resci on Mon May 15, 2017 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

resci

Arresto Menor

PREVIEW OF THE CONTENTS:  

Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 166dssi
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2uieyiv
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) Qn4oiv
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2d7ewdh
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2cz5v85
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2581ism

Hopeful2014

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I'm very interested in purchasing this. Can you tell me more about the persons/authorities who put this material together, and about the resources used.

How can I send payment and get the copy? Free delivery?

Thanks.

wattleferdz

Arresto Menor

same question as above. thanx.

walaangay

Arresto Menor

ALSO ME

resci

Arresto Menor

Hopeful2014 wrote:Hello,

I'm very interested in purchasing this. Can you tell me more about the persons/authorities who put this material together, and about the resources used.

How can I send payment and get the copy? Free delivery?

Thanks.

Hi! I made this reviewer on my own. I researched almost all the answers to the Bar exam and came up with this.

I am based in Davao so you can send payment either thru BPI or Metrobank. Shipping fee not included.

my FB profile is public. so you'd know who I am Smile Thanks! God bless!
(https://www.facebook.com/resci.rizada)

resci

Arresto Menor

wattleferdz wrote:same question as above. thanx.

see previous post Smile Thanks! God bless!

resci

Arresto Menor

walaangay wrote:ALSO ME

see previous post Smile Thanks! God bless!

abdul_salahi

Arresto Menor

so its not a soft copy? do you accept paypal? why not sell this on Amazon Kindle?

cyriljun

Arresto Menor

how much?pm me plss

resci

Arresto Menor

cyriljun wrote:how much?pm me plss

PM sent Very Happy

manuel_04

Arresto Menor

How much po? Planning to get one for my friends.

resci

Arresto Menor

manuel_04 wrote:How much po? Planning to get one for my friends.

P2,500 for all the 8 books..Smile

custos.morum

Arresto Menor

I'm interested Ms. Resci. I've bought all the LA notes for every subj that I had for the past 2 years as a supplement, and I can attest to its quality esp that of Dean Iñigo. The moment I saw Ateneo Davao's your alma mater, I was sold.haha please do PM me the BPI acct details for payment. LBC for delivery? Living in Laguna btw.

resci

Arresto Menor

custos.morum wrote:I'm interested Ms. Resci. I've bought all the LA notes for every subj that I had for the past 2 years as a supplement, and I can attest to its quality esp that of Dean Iñigo. The moment I saw Ateneo Davao's your alma mater, I was sold.haha please do PM me the BPI acct details for payment. LBC for delivery? Living in Laguna btw.

thank you for your good feedback about the LA notes:)
PM sent for your inquiries about the reviewers. Thanks! Smile

icecream2401

Arresto Menor

ANG KUPAL. D2 P NAG BUSINESS !!!

yeyenevora

Arresto Menor

atty, i would like to avail the 8 books. i'm a law student and i would like to have a copy of your prepared materials. i'm new in this site and i do not know how to send personal messages. kindly email to me [rexlynevora@gmail.com] the account number for payment and the details for delivery... i live in pasig city po.thanks and God bless po.

aidalaw

Arresto Menor

Hi..good am..I just want the cheapest way to acquire the e copy of your Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence. I am very thankful whatever help you can extend to me especially for this coming bar exams.. God Bless u & ur families always..

aidalaw

Arresto Menor

kindly email me here.. aida_albarracin@yahoo.com

I am praying for God's reward on ur generosity..

Thank u again..

strongville

Arresto Menor

Hello atty, I would like to get a copy of these materials, please email me at dom.villafuerte@gmail.com thanks a lot and God bless

Juan08

Arresto Menor

scarcity08@gmail.com Thanks for the copy

Samantha1983

Arresto Menor

Do you send soft copy also?

24Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) Empty Suggested Answers to Philippine Bar Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:45 am

adirahf

Arresto Menor

resci wrote:PREVIEW OF THE CONTENTS:  

Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 166dssi
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2uieyiv
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) Qn4oiv
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2d7ewdh
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2cz5v85
Sugggested Answers to the PHilippine Bar exam with Notes and Jurisprudence (1975-2015) 2581ism

Pwede pong makahingi rin ng kopya. Salamat po. Bagong member po ako

adirahf

Arresto Menor

Ms. Resci, I am really anticipating to have a copy of your compilation of suggested answers to the Philippine Bar Exam. Please send me the account for the payment to be made. Thank you very much. God bless you Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum