Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Agreed to Child Support then stopped

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Agreed to Child Support then stopped Empty Agreed to Child Support then stopped Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 pm

violet96

Arresto Menor

nagkaron po kame ng agreement ng daddy ng anak ko sa korte. He agreed to pay 10k monthly child support. Manager po sya sa call center like me. This was presented sa court June 2013. Pero di po sya nakapagbigay kahit kelan ng buong amt. Lagi nya dahilan kulang pera. That was between june to around oct 2013. Tapos Oct 2013 nagresign sya sa work and limited income kase sumasideline lang sya sa business ng kuya nya. He stopped providing any support - financial or in kind man lang from oct 2013 to jun 2014 when he disappeared. He changed his phone number. Moved to a diff house and did not disclose the address. He blocked kahit sa facebook. I talked to his mom and hinde din mabigay sa akin number nya. Ang sabi lang she'll tell him We talked.

I went back to my lawyer and asked him if pwede maghabol. He said if he's jobless wala kame mahahabol.

Recently I found out na very active pa pala siya sa futsal games niya and may bago BMW (tho 2nd hand). pano ko sya mahahabol if wala na kame communication. Nasa akin ba ang burden to prove he CAN support my daughter or he has to prove he CANT?

Nagkakaprob kase sa work kase nawalan nga ako trabaho last january (which i posted here too).

Thanks. Sana may makatulong.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum