Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non-Compete / Non Disclosure Issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Non-Compete / Non Disclosure Issue Empty Non-Compete / Non Disclosure Issue Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:19 am

gpc091988

Arresto Menor

Hi guys,

I would like to hear your opinions and advice regards to my below concerns, I hope that people who already tackled alike situations like mine will be kind enough to share their thought. thank you in advance.

I am currently working as a full time employee. I have a friend that offered me to join on his plan of putting up a stock corporation as one of its investors/stockholders/incoporators.

Also, I will be doing a job that is really the same to what my job here in my present employer.

I do not know if I will doing something wrong according to the law of court about conflict of interest, or if this is considered as a double job in the event I will agree to my friend along with its consequences.

I do not want to resign yet in my existing job as the corporation also will be starting from scratch. meaning to say that there will be no compensation yet. We are 5 persons in total. Each one of us has its role.

I am thinking that I might do conflict of interest since the nature of the corporation my friend wants to put up is somehow the same as the nature of the company where i am employed.

But, upon reasearch, I saw about non-compete and non-disclosure which I do not sign here in my present employer.

I'd like to know if not signing anything like that, would I be free of any legal charges in the event that I joined my friend?

Hopin for your support!

Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum