Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Legal Advice Please Help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Legal Advice Please Help Empty Need Legal Advice Please Help Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Johann

Arresto Menor

I have a few questions for you about my issue. Let me begin my story.

Last Nov 6. My Husband went to the pawnshop and pawned our wedding ring. The appraiser and the papel de ahencia is 18k white gold for 3.4k.
pero before we went to the pawnshop lumapit muna cya sa alahera sabi 14k lang daw. nung nasanla nya ng 18k sa isang pawnshop. binenta niya yung papel de ahencia for only 400 pesos. He left his I.D dun sa pinagbentahan nya ng papel. The next day tinubos po ng taong pinagbentahan ng asawa ko ng apapel de ahencia yung sing sing sa pawnshop. She was able to get the ring and mayroon na po cyang prospect na pagbentahan nung sing sing. Bigla sabi Fake daw po yung singsing. So ang ginawa nung tao sinanla nya ulit pawnshop na pinagsanglaan dati nung singsing. Ayaw na daw po tanggapin sabi ng management daw ng pawnshop may memo na raw sa sila hindi na raw sila natanggap ng white gold.

Nung hapon rin po na yon. kukunin na ng asawa ko yung sing sing. inarrest po cya nung traffic aid na asawa nung pinagbentahan ng papel de ahencia.So he went to the police station.
sabi kukunin lang daw cyang witness. nashock po asawa ko . My husband called me in the police station to inform me what happened.tinanong po kmi sa police station sabi namin totoo yung singsing at hindi na po yon ang singsing namin. iba na itsura. ngyon po kmi po sinisingil sa binayad po nila sa pagkatubos ng singsing at damages po.Idedemanda daw po kmi.Nagfile na po sila ng blotter sa police station.

End business transaction na po yon nagtataka lang po ako bakit kami hinahabol? If idedemanda po kmi anung kaso po? Pwede po ba kming magfile ng case against them? Dahil i'm really confuse kung anu po gagawin.I hope you help me. thanks and Godbless

Last edited by Johann on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

2Need Legal Advice Please Help Empty Re: Need Legal Advice Please Help Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm

attyLLL

aren't your names engraved inside the ring? try to trace back what happened and where the ring was switched. someone is pulling a scam here.

was your husband allowed to go home? you can file a civil case for damages or a criminal case for unjust vexation or false incrimination. you should also start preparing your defense so you will be ready if they file their complaint against your husband.

try to prove that the ring isn't yours. wedding pictures perhaps?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum