Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Matters Needs Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Family Matters Needs Advice Empty Family Matters Needs Advice Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:37 am

yoshi

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like to ask advice kung ano dapat gawin.

My mother died August 2013 and my father get married again through civil marriage 2014, but we dont know na nagpakasal na sila. Matagal bago namin nalaman. My father work as a seaman. Noon nasa amin ang allotment. But after they got married nasa asawa na nya ang allote, less amount na ang maibibigay for our school and house expenses. Hindi na kami binibigyan na dapat para sa amin. They bought lands and cars. Hindi naman materialistic ang father ko. Ang asawa lang talaga niya.
Now, lately lang na realize ng father ko bakit niya kami pinabayaan, kasi hindi niya naibigay kung ano ang dapat para sa amin. Hindi sila nagkaroon ng anak and the woman have 6 children, kaming legitimate children dalawa lang kami. Ang father ko ang bumubuhay sa anim na anak ng asawa niya pati apo ng mga anak niya. kapag humihingi kami ng pera for allowance namin. The wife will said walang pera.
He tried to iwan ang asawa niya but the woman said she will kill herself if my father left her.

My questions are:
1. Can my father automatically live his wife?
2. Can he get the property or the share of the property they bought? even though conjugal iyon?
3. Do we have rights sa mga property nila?
4. What steps can we do to get what is ours?
5. Can the wife file case kapag nalaman niya may ibang babae ang father ko?
6. Pwede bang humingi ng allotment ang asawa niya kahit wala silang anak? Kasi balak ng father ko e.change nya ang contract niya in terms kung ilang percent maibibigay sa amin at sa asawa niya.
7. Can we demand as his daughters kung magkano or ilan percent ang makukuha namin sa sahod niya or sa allote?
8. If my father wants to file annulment case. What will be the grounds?

Please help us and advice us on what to do, I want my father back to us.

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum