Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

support for the wife.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support for the wife. Empty support for the wife. Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:43 am

smokeinmycloset

Arresto Menor

hello everyone! meron akong friend na married pero hindi na sila nagssama ng husband nya dahil nagkaron ng mistress. the husband supports the child naman. ang question ko po is.. dapat po bang may sustento din ung wife nya?

2support for the wife. Empty Re: support for the wife. Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 am

attyLLL

yes, the wife is also entitled to support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3support for the wife. Empty Re: support for the wife. Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:30 pm

smokeinmycloset

Arresto Menor

thank you for the info. is there an article for this?

4support for the wife. Empty Re: support for the wife. Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:57 pm

attyLLL

Art. 68. The husband and wife are obliged to live together, observe mutual love, respect and fidelity, and render mutual help and support. (109a)

Art. 70. The spouses are jointly responsible for the support of the family. The expenses for such support and other conjugal obligations shall be paid from the community property and, in the absence thereof, from the income or fruits of their separate properties. In case of insufficiency or absence of said income or fruits, such obligations shall be satisfied from the separate properties. (111a)

5support for the wife. Empty Re: support for the wife. Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:34 pm

smokeinmycloset

Arresto Menor

thank you! Very Happy

6support for the wife. Empty Re: support for the wife. Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:07 am

forestinterlude

forestinterlude
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:Art. 68. The husband and wife are obliged to live together, observe mutual love, respect and fidelity, and render mutual help and support. (109a)

Art. 70. The spouses are jointly responsible for the support of the family. The expenses for such support and other conjugal obligations shall be paid from the community property and, in the absence thereof, from the income or fruits of their separate properties. In case of insufficiency or absence of said income or fruits, such obligations shall be satisfied from the separate properties. (111a)

Hi AttyLll! May i please ask, can the mistress sue to force her paramour to convey to their minor child his property(ies) they are staying at, if only because the title indicates he is single but literally separated from wife. How can she prove that she has contributed (she acquired enough money from the previous marriage) to the property bought by the guy even before they live together? An article in the civil code (if my mind serves me right) states that "by taking care of the property etc. is a contribution," does it apply here? Can it help as well if she pays for the amilyar? Thanks a lot Atty. Have a nice day...

[i]

7support for the wife. Empty Re: support for the wife. Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 am

attyLLL

no. the property is conjugal. the child is entitled to support, but not to be the owner of the property. realty tax can be requested to be refunded.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum