Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid/Delayed Bank Loans - Problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid/Delayed Bank Loans - Problem Empty Unpaid/Delayed Bank Loans - Problem Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am

arnoldmarlo

Arresto Menor

Hi to all.

I took a Chinatrust salary stretch loan in 2008 and have paid updated until July 2010. I started having problems at work and forced leaves and I couldnt cope anymore. CHinatrust have been calling me to remind and sending letters from day one I stopped payments and have basically been on the verge of harassment to which I have now not replied or responded to their calls/text. I even had a bad mouthing done to me by one of their collectors that's why I dont answer anymore. I received letters and text that I will be sued and put to court. I am willing to pay the load still but just waiting for an opportunity to be able to afford paying again, currently looking for better employment opportunities. I have paid over 18 months of the 36 month load already and I will be completing payments when able. I know its my responsibility and I am not running away from this loan. Its just Im afraid that I will be sued.

When I got the money from them, they had me sign some checks (chinatrust account) to which I dont have an account from, I think they made one for me. Im afraid of this one detail. Crying or Very sad Help any suggestions please...

2Unpaid/Delayed Bank Loans - Problem Empty Re: Unpaid/Delayed Bank Loans - Problem Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:03 am

attyLLL

it will be hard to complain that you didn't intend to have a checking account because it was probably a condition of your loan (check the contract) and you did avail of its use for at least 18 months.

have you received a notice that your check bounced/dishonored? this will be a requisite to filing a criminal charge of bp22 against you.

i recommend you try to settle with the bank by restructuring your loan. make as big a payment as your can and try to stretch out the the rest in installments. deal with the bank directly.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Unpaid/Delayed Bank Loans - Problem Empty Re: Unpaid/Delayed Bank Loans - Problem Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 am

arnoldmarlo

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much sir. will contact bank immediatedly. and no, no notice of a bouncing check was ever received yet sir.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum