Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REPUBLIC ACT 9262

+17
amy stakis
Jeff19
Badongskie
gabrylle_0423
anavillarba
marju
mother_pisces
ocumenwilly@facebook.com
bittergirl
jowsie
gleo
Momandbaby
cezm
resjudicata
ana
attyLLL
yonni143
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty RA 9262 Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

gleo

Arresto Menor

Thank you atty. I hope you can still answer my additional question.

27REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 am

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

good day atty... i already filed the case against my x but unfortunately he already left the country na.. he is an OFW.. ang alam ko po, 1 year lang contract nya.. ano po mangyayari sa case na na-file ko? ano po pwede mangyari o pwede kong gawin? salamat po

28REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

attyLLL

just continue with the case. if the prosecutor resolves it in your favor, then a warrant of arrest will be issued eventually and can be implemented when he returns.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

29REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

atty, if he's already out of the country, paano po sya mainform about sa case?i think they sent him the complaint sa house nila but i heard from a friend na hindi na sya umuwi sa bahay nila..he transfered to a new agency na din daw...kaya hindi namin alam kung anong agency ang nag asikaso ng papers nya palabas ng bansa as an ofw..usually po, how long will it take bago ma-resolve po ng prosecutr ang case?within that time po ba, ippresent ko yung mga evidence ko such as the written admission from him, emails, etc.?thanks a lot po

30REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 am

attyLLL

if you didn't attach your evidence to the complaint, you can file a supplemental complaint and do so. the case can continue even if he does not file a counter affidavit. normal waiting time is 1-3 months after the case is submitted for resolution.

31REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 am

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

maraming salamat po atty... Smile

32REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Illegitimate Child Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm

jowsie

Arresto Menor

Atty, good afternoon!

I have a 16 year old illegitimate son. I would like to ask for the following:
- does my child have the right for financial support? the father signed the acknowledgement at the back of the birth certificate.
- if yes, what if its true that he and his family is not capable? What are the other things we can look into?

FACTS:

- For the past years, the set up is that whenever I find myself and my family short of funds I would ask for help from him or his mom. Pag may pera naman we dont ask them for help. But when we do, soemtimes they would give a portion or often times, they decline.
- They dont give fixed monthly financial support for 16 years.
- My son is very much welcome to their family. My son if not busy with school goes to their house freely and would join them for some occassions.
- From what I know the father of my sone has his own business. But with how the business is doing, I have no idea. According to his mom, the business is not doing well and even at the state of negative income.
- We have been understanding to all their excuses... this will prove that we never resort to fixing things legally all this time.
- I am married now with 1 daughter with my husband. Life is very hard now.. Like all other mothers I want the best for my son...Sometimes, we tend to sacrifice a lot of needs due to constraints.

Some more questions:
- Given the facts, if proven true that he is "not capable" what are our other options? I am not convince he is not capable.. somehow I know he is. I am not asking for so much.. a little help would do.. huwag lang sana wala kasi ilang years na kame umintindi. In fact last December he spent the holidays in HK with his GF. So things are not easy to understand now.
I want to fight for my sons right. I also have my own problems but I want things sorted out for my son. He is already in college and help from him would be very helpful already.

Here for now and hoping for your response.

Thank you.

33REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:58 pm

attyLLL

i would not immediately explore a criminal charge of economic abuse. I would first recommend that you make a letter itemizing your son's regular and special expenses and demand that he pays at least half. you can escalate by having a lawyer send it

34REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

Good day atty! i'm back again..i need your help..after 4 months, my x finally called me up. he wants to fix everything with me &our baby. i already filed the case RA 9262 against him almost 3 months ago but he said he didn't receive any info about it.i suspected that he is being nice to me now(willing to sign the birth cert na,sinusuyo ulit ako,and nagkabalikan po talaga kami) because he wants me to stop the case, and i was right. i have proof na yun po pala intention nya.nakipag ayos sa akin para iatras ko ang kaso. hindi ko pa po na cancel ang case ko,still waiting pa po maresolve.pero ask ko lang po if what he did can affect the case po ba or pwede ba sya madiin lalo sa ginawa niya? na depress po ako ulit because of what he did, sleepless nights, etc. nakaalis na po ulit sya abroad, and he said he will start his support on May..pero almost 6 months na po na wala syang financial support sa anak namin. pls help me po.thanks a lot.

35REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:20 pm

attyLLL

so did you have any written agreement? he never filed a counter affidavit? did you agree to withdraw the complaint?

36REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:57 am

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

No atty.. he said he tried to come over to meet us but because malayo po kami sa isa't isa(mla-zamboanga), at nabusy na din po sya sa pag-alis nya papunta abroad,unfortunately, hindi na po kami nagkita& it was all verbal agreement (calls/txt-saved it). he said he didn't receive anything regarding the case i filed,possible po ba yun? he didn't file a counter affidavit too. he even said he'll accept kung ano man ang outcome ng case ko. he tried to deceive me. nagkaayos at nagkabalikan nga kami because of his lies &he even used his family. but just last night when i found out na sila pa din pala ng gf nya(the other mistress). kaya pala naki pag-ayos para later he can convince me to withdraw the case,but i didn't withdraw it.pls help me atty.i need your advice..madidiin po pa sya lalo sa ginawa niya?can this affect the case?thanks a lot.

37REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:43 am

attyLLL

no, it won't necessarily affect the case. what you can do is to file a manifestation with the prosecutor regarding what happened, but I don't see it as necessary. i recommend you just keep following up the status of the case.

38REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

Ah..thanks for your quick reply atty.. last po, i have proof po that my x &his other mistress stayed in 1 cabin during their last contract sa barko.proof like pictures and emails admiting that they really living in while in the ship. (they work in the same ship& company) i dont know how they fooled their managers despite the fact the they are both married here in the philippines. do you po ba,it can be a basis for the legal wife to file concubinage to them? compared to me na may anak kami but we were not living together..nangyari lang po yung amin because he made me believe that hiwalay na talaga sila ng legal wife nya.. atty, hope you can still give me your opinion. pls dont get tired of helping me.thanks po..

39REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:10 pm

attyLLL

no, the acts of living together should be done in the philippines so that our criminal laws will apply.

proof like emails? how were these emails accessed? if without his consent, they are inadmissible.

40REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:18 am

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

bale his present gf po confronted me, acting as she is the legal wife & sent me emails telling me that they were living together in the ship & attached to these emails are their photos kissing each other..i dont want him back na atty, i'm just doing this for my child &for him to learn his lesson,thank God we have the law to protect my son's rights as a child. i forgot the term but is it 'exemplary'? meaning,so that other people will not follow my x's doings?correct me if i'm wrong po..

41REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 pm

attyLLL

if you can monitor his next arrival and the case is still with the prosecutor, file a request for Watch List Order at the DOJ so he can't leave for a maximum of 4 months.

you refer to exemplary damages, but don't think about that now.

42REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

ok po..i hope it will prosper.thanks a lot..

43REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

hi po... update po about my case... last month po, my x called me again because he said that he already received a demand letter... and he asked me kung ano po ba daw mga dapat nyang gawin about it..i told him to do his responsibilities about our child..again, for so many times na, he tried to fool me again para ma-withdraw ko po ang case but hindi ko po ginawa.. nawala na po ulit sya ngayon.. he didn't communicate na naman,as usual.. now, na-follow up ko po yung case sa lawyer ko, and my lawyer said that lumabas na po daw ang resolution ng case...ask ko lang po, what will happen next..? it's been almost 7 months na po... my baby needs medical assistance din po..labas pasok sya sa hospital lately, pwede po ba namin hingin yung sustento ng baby ko nung time na hindi sya nagpapadala..? thanks po

44REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

in favor po sa akin yung resolution..and may x is still abroad... i heard na december or january pa po uwi nya...

45REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:59 pm

attyLLL

you should discuss this with your lawyer because he has better understanding of your case.

46REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Momandbaby

Arresto Menor

ok po...thanks po ulit...

47REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:34 am

bittergirl

Arresto Menor

goodday..atty my case is not so ordinary..im married pero our married is not doing fine anymore but he still supports us..my case is abt me and my affair to someone.i had a boyfriend before..our relationship before wasnt doing fine..everytime n nakakainom sya lagi sya gumagawa ng away nmin at tpos lagi ako minumura minsan cnasaktan p ako..pinapahiya p ako.last april we broke up..nagkagulo s lugar nila kc i visited him pro pnagtabuyan nya ako..hanggang dumating lahat ng kamag anak nya at kptbhay nya..pinahiya ako at anak ko..that was the time i decided n magsampa ng kaso s knya..9262 section 5..
nlaman nya n may kaso sya after 2 wks n ngbreak kmi..he contacted me again..sbi nya mahal nya ako at wala daw sya paki alam s kaso.. he promised he'll change..
atfirst..ok sya nalaman ng mother nya n kmi ulit..his mother was against of our relationship. so nung nlaman nya pumunta ako dun tpos pinahiya ako ng mother nya s lugar nila kung anu anung masasakit n slita lahat below the belt n..tpos..tinakot ako ng mother nya pag nhawakan daw ung kaso o subpoena..malilintikan daw ako..papatay daw ako..kesyo gagantihan ako..mag ubusan daw kmi pera..nasabunutan p nga ako eh..
so gnawa ko inurong ko..nsa prosecutor p un ..gumawa ako ng affidavit of dissistnce..so akala ko ok n un..so akala ko wala ng case.
ung ex bf ko sobrang walang gastos..ako lhat. pti yosi nya inum nya,,tpos kung anu ano pinabibili skin..for 2 yrs..wala syang ginastos skin..
mejo natututo n ako..everytime kc may away kmi break ang panakot nya skin..so everytime may break up binabawi ko tlaga lhat ng bngay ko s knya..cnicra ko at tinatapon...
last sat i decided n tpusin n rin ung relationship finally..kce po nahuli ko niloloko ako.and parang exact ang lahat..dun rin nmn nkakuha ako ng letter from court n kailangan n sya ksuhan..yesterday warrant of arrest was issued.i even went with the police to arrest him..but sbi ko s mga police ituturo ko lng pero hindi ako magpapakita..kc syempre takot din ako dhil lugar nila un.

i heard nkapg bail din khpon..gs2 ko po sana itanong kung may pede po b clang ikaso skin?..because may lalake ako aside from the fact n i was married..tpos pag nand2 sya s haus hindi ko sya pinapauwi pro lagi nmn sya may favor..pag hiondi sya umuwi laging may kapalit sya hinihingi..there was a time n nassaktan ko sya bec sinasaktan nya rin ako..
madaming beses nya n ako pinapahiya..minsan pag nsa lbas kmi minumura ako s hlaip n mkipag usap skin ng maayos..inaaway ako..pinaphiya ako..he's jobless po..and malki age gap nmin..he's 21 and im 36...gs2 ko po mlamn ano po pede nila ikaso skin..pls help po..can i get protection from the court? madami kcing hatak pamilya nya
..nagpunta po ako ng barangay..i heard sampahan nila ako kaso because tinatakot ko sya..para daw sumama skin..may ground b un ?

48REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 pm

ocumenwilly@facebook.com

Arresto Menor

Gd pm po atty.my kapitbahay po kmi n maglive in partner, nagkaroon po sila ng 1 anak 6 mos old. yung ina po ay mentally incapacitated po pala. Yung ina po ayaw nyang ipa karga sa mga pamangkin nya, tapos d naman po nya alam mg alaga gawa ng sitwasyon ng ina. Nabugbog po ng lalake ung live in partner nya kc po ayaw nya nang bitawan and bata tapos nasasaktan n po yung bata para lang makuha ung bata kc umaandar n po ung mentally retarded nya. May pantal pantal po buong katawan nya.after 3 days, kinasuhan ang lalake sa barangay at d po naayos dhil gusto po nla ipakulong ang lalake. my probable cause po b para mksuhan ang lalake ng serious physical injury, eh ang hangad lng po nya eh maprotektahan ang anak nya? My laban po ba ang lalake na mkuha ang bata sa kanyang costudy?

49REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:41 pm

attyLLL

if he claims defense of relative, he will have the burden of proof so the case is proper.

50REPUBLIC ACT 9262 - Page 2 Empty Re: REPUBLIC ACT 9262 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:24 am

mother_pisces

Arresto Menor

Additional lang po sa Post ko, magkapitbahay po kami and tuwing sabado at linggo nasa bahay niya kami mag ina. At alam nyo naman po ang ginagawa na parang isang mag asawa. Pero iyon nga po nitong June 2012 habang abala ako sa pagbantay sa Nanay ko nasa Ospital yung na pala ang mga huli panahon nya sa min mag-ina sa kanyang bahay. Dahil ang lagi niya dahilan nasa trabaho siya. May overtime siya.
Pinapautang niya ako ng pang meryenda ng bata sa Tindahan ng tiyahin ko pero ito ay limitado. isang daang piso nga lang daw po ang ibinabayad niya sa tindahan. Pero ito po ay hindi sapat. Lalo na po ng pumanaw ang Nanay ko nabaon ako sa utang kaya madalas Milo at Bearbrand ang gatas ng bata dahil nga po wala pamibili. Ito nga lang po ang nasa isip ko ginamit lang po ba niya ako. Hindi niya inisip kahihiyan ko sa mga kapitbahay namin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum