Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republic act 9262

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Republic act 9262 Empty Republic act 9262 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 pm

bryant_2012

Arresto Menor

Greetings,
im here abroad at may sinampang case sa akin ang asawa ko legal...regarding sa suporta sa daughter ko.ano po ba pwede ko gawin para maayos na ang case namin..wala pong accept ng subpena kasi po andito ako..
ano po gagawin ko sa case?

2Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:30 pm

bryant_2012

Arresto Menor

attylll i need your advise regarding my problem.

thank you po.

3Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:09 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

bryant_2012 wrote:
Greetings,
im here abroad at may sinampang case sa akin ang asawa ko legal...regarding sa suporta sa daughter ko.ano po ba pwede ko gawin para maayos na ang case namin..wala pong accept ng subpena kasi po andito ako..
ano po gagawin ko sa case?

get a lawyer. you have to submit your counter afidavit to answer the charge filed against you.

4Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 pm

bryant_2012

Arresto Menor

Thanks a lot attylll,

how much would be the cost for a lawyer just to answer the charge filed againts me? and my sister/or brother can accept the Subpena?
what if my Family there refuse to receive the subpena what would be the cause?

Recently a subpena came when i was here abroad my parents did not receive it because i was not there...lately i went for vacation and try to arange/setle it with my wife but she refuse..telling that we see each other in Court...now im here abroad again and she text me that a subpena again will be send to my Family...

Im tired telling her to stop the case and i will support my daughter...inspite i have news that she has an affair....

what will i do?

Thank you and more power..

5Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

bryant_2012 wrote:

Thanks a lot attylll,

how much would be the cost for a lawyer just to answer the charge filed againts me? and my sister/or brother can accept the Subpena?
what if my Family there refuse to receive the subpena what would be the cause?

Recently a subpena came when i was here abroad my parents did not receive it because i was not there...lately i went for vacation and try to arange/setle it with my wife but she refuse..telling that we see each other in Court...now im here abroad again and she text me that a subpena again will be send to my Family...

Im tired telling her to stop the case and i will support my daughter...inspite i have news that she has an affair....

what will i do?

Thank you and more power..

Depende sa lawyer ang attorney’s fee.
Yes they can received it. if they refused, the case will still prosper.
Her affair, sabi mo nga is just a hear-say.

6Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 pm

bryant_2012

Arresto Menor

ok thanks a lot, i would advise my family to got a lawyer and answer the subpena so that the issue will have answer as soon as possible.

secondly a HDO hold departure order she can applied for....as i read some of your answer that it will be granted only by RTC or higher court...how much she will pay for that HDO to the court?

7Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

attyLLL

you can prepare your counter affidavit and have it notarized at the philippine embassy or consul then sent here for submission.

not a wise move not to accept the subpoena. i hope you can trace where it was filed and when is the scheduled hearing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

8Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:26 pm

bryant_2012

Arresto Menor

thanks attylll,

kindly give advise my wife filed a case regarding my daughter support and subpena not receive...it is possible na ma arrange ko pa ang lahat inspite na "ayaw na ng wife ko na maayos na kami" we are married in fact.i want to arrange it legal and not to accept the case filed.it is possible???

thanks for the advise...

9Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:54 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

bryant_2012 wrote:

thanks attylll,

kindly give advise my wife filed a case regarding my daughter support and subpena not receive...it is possible na ma arrange ko pa ang lahat inspite na "ayaw na ng wife ko na maayos na kami" we are married in fact.i want to arrange it legal and not to accept the case filed.it is possible???

thanks for the advise...

Bro, whether you accept it or not, she can still file the case against you. mas magiging disadvantage pa para sa iyo kung hindi nyo ire-receive and summon. Kung ako ang nasa situation mo, I will offer her a child support contract that will be hard for her to resist. Yun nga lang kailangan mo tuparin, dahil kung hindi, malamang hindi mo na mababago ang isip niya once na idemanda ka nya ulit.

10Republic act 9262 Empty Re: Republic act 9262 Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 pm

bryant_2012

Arresto Menor

thank you for that and more power to you sir...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum