Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quedancor sold a Problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quedancor sold a Problem  Empty Quedancor sold a Problem Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 am

iamm1618

Arresto Menor

Quedancor is a Ggovernment Institution- My mistake was trusting the government.
Sometime in 1997.
Quedancor intentionally sold a property with 2 Lis Pendence, one of the Lis pendence Had a Court order nullifying the Title of the property they sold thru public bidding. I bought the property they presented as clean title. When I transfered it in my name, the Lis Pendence were annotated. I requested for refund, several times, they gave me a run around their offices and said I bought it "AS IS". I could not even enter the property due to some hostilities from the occupants.

I could not file a case, knowing that they have dozens of lawyers to handle the case till Kingdom Come. Lately, I learned that they overhauled their system due to corruption.

Kindly give me a good advice to recover the damages done by Quedancor, or if there is a lawyer or aspiring lawyer who will be willing to handle the case. The tittle itself and the annotated 2 Lis pendence is a solid evidence itself to prove that it was a Scam made Quedancor-that is unfortunately considered as a Government institution.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum