Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 - Emotional Sress & Economic Abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bimbo2676

Arresto Menor

Hi,
I am an OFW currently working here in Saudi Arabia, I had a big fight with my wife last October 19, 2013.  Due to high emotions, I send her some harsh txt words to released my anger with her such as “ Potang Ina Mo “ During that day she revealed that she is pregnant with our 2nd baby, and she run away to our conjugal house & back to her family home. That day that she run away, we only have random txt communications ( 3-4 times ) until she give birth prematurely with our 2nd baby on May 17,2014 & the baby lived only for 5 days & passed away. When I got home I filed an annulment to void our marriage, despite I continue to give monthly financial & in kind support to our first baby who turn 3 years old this coming August 29, 2014. but I’d missed 1 month that was on September of 2014, that I was not able to send her money due to my Saudi Residence permit is under renewal & you cannot make any transactions with the bank. Recently she counter filed a criminal case citing Art 9262 (Emotional Stress & Economic Abuse) and I received the subpoena on the day of my departure back to Saudi Arabia.

My Questions:
Can she used my harsh txt words as bases for emotional stressed?
Can she used 1 month of not sending financial support as Economic Abuse?
How can I answer the subpoena while I’m here in Saudi Arabia?

Hope somebody can enlighten me.

albert

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum