Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A.9262 economic and emotional abuse pwede po bang sampahan?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

good day po..kinasal po kmi ng husband ko April last year, my father died May of the same year.nurse po ako na may matagal nang experience from a tertiary hospital, pinaresign po ako ng mister ko (seaman po sya)nung august because of pregnancy but unfortunately nakunan po ako by september and was diagnosed to have a growing ovarian cyst. I was grieving and depressed because of my losses and I was left at home coz my husband was on board at that time. He is very manipulative and dominating, ayaw nya pong lumalabas ako ng bahay. Kung makalabas man coz of clinic check-up he is counting every minute kung saan ako pumupunta. My only communication with the outside world was through facebook kaso nagalit po sya coz napakarami ko na daw na friends at ang iba ay hindi ko na kilala. He requested to deactivate my account and to make a new one but in a short period of time dumami naman ang aking friends and he got angry again. We decided to deactivate both our accounts.Nung December po i had the feeling na parang me tumutulak skin to open again my account and to search for his name. I found out na meron syang account without my knowledge and mali po ung birthdate. Ive confronted him kung sino ang gumawa and deny to the max po siya nung una.Hindi daw nya alam and later on he confessed na pinagawa nya po sa ex nya. I used the account and confronted the girl and mas  matapang pa po sakin. They were communicating na pala before we got married. Updated po daw siya sa nagyayari samin, my husband was either texting or sending her emails. Pati po sexlife namin alam nya pati problema ng family ko, nasusuka na daw ang mister ko sakin at intindihin na lng po ako kasi daw kulang ako sa buwan nung ipinanganak. I called my husband at pinanigan pa ang girl, he even blamed me for the loss of our child. Pinatay ko daw ang anak namin. Ive cried a lot like i never used to, mas masakit pa po wen i lost my father and child. January po we were ok but the doctor said I will undergo surgery to take my left ovary, he promised me to save for the operation at magpapaopera daw pagdating nya. March po we had another argument at hindi na sya nagparamdam.My last allotment was on February, March and April I never received anything from him. Last week of April daw sya dumating ng Manila and he stayed sa bahay nila without telling me. May naging okay kami at umuwi po siya dito sa bahay (my parents house, we dont have our own). Ive asked him if paooperahan nya pa ako and said he purchased a brand new motorcycle at naubos na ang pera nya but he promised sa next nyang sampa. I was worried my cyst will rupture anytime but I didnt had a choice but to wait. He can even purchase lots of unnecessary things such as hair grower, pampatangkad (5'10" po sya at ako 5'1") celphones, facial etc which cost a lot. Nung nagsasama kami I never asked any amount from him maliban na lng kung me pinabibili sya.Ive asked once para sa processing nang bibilhin naming lupa but he never gave me. Nababasa ko po ng patago sa phone nya na they secretly meet up with his siblings sa town proper and giving them money without my knowledge. Hindi ko alam if me project sya. Nitong June na hinatid ko po sya sa airport and the only amount he gave me was 1k, ako na lng daw po and bahala magbudget. Binili ko lang po ng mga gamot ko at wala na.I'm a month pregnant na po and we were together nung sinabi ng doctor that kelangan nang magpaopera before the baby grows big and he/she will be at risk.  Nung nasa Manila na sya I've requested if pwede sana all his allotment will get through me at nagalit po sya. He even said na ang ipapadala nyang allotment is for the baby only until i give birth and he will save for annulment. He is threatening me now to cut all my allotment. Help me po. I've tried to converse with him trying to save our marriage but ayaw nya na po. I doubt me tinatago sya. I want to file a case against him. pwede po bang economic and emotional abuse? what else? where can I seek for help? what will be the first thing to do? pls comment thank you po

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

File RA 9262. first thing you have to do is get a lawyer for proper representation in the court. Then be brave, coz this kind of action will definitely end your relationship.

lilgriever01

Arresto Menor

yes i know this will be a burning bridge between us  but i am willing to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum