Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nullity of marriage filed and what to do?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ella.reyes

Arresto Menor

I hope someone can give me advice in what to do with this frustrating, messy scenario. I got married in 2002. My ex-husband and I have been separated for 13 years now. I guess he wasn't so contented of leaving us and he even filed for nullity and void of marriage in 2008. The case went on and in his statement, he was denying me as his wife. The worse, he indicated that I deliberately made a false marriage contract, which is another case, I guess. He was demanding a 200,000 peso compensation for the damage. I mean, what the heck!, he left me and our son now turning 13 years old when the baby was only 1 year old and he expect me to pay him? Further, I went to the DOJ's office a few weeks ago for the result. One clerk told me that the hearings stopped last year and we will just have to wait for the Judge's decision. So, another question came in, how long before this will be decided? Any replies will be highly appreciated

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Ask ko lng, kung "he was denying me as his wife.", ano kaya ipa DNA mo ung anak mo? Kung ang resulta ay anak nga niya, papano kaya niya idepensa ung sinabi niyang hindi ka niya asawa? Bakit "I deliberately made a false marriage contract" eh dalawa kayong nag-contrata, hence siya rin "made a false marriage contract" di ba?

I AM NOT A LAWYER, ONLY AN ORDINARY PERSON TRYING TO SHARE SOME THOUGHTS THAT MAYBE OF HELP TO YOU.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum