Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Built a house in wrong location/lot

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Built a house in wrong location/lot Empty Built a house in wrong location/lot Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:12 am

houseproblem

Arresto Menor

Gud day!I dont know how we can solve our prblem regarding our house and lot. When we built a house ( 2010 ) in Blk 2 lot 9& 10, the engineer of the subdivision guide and pinpoint where we should built our house. It was then last year the owner of the subdivision informed us we built the house in wrong location, we occupied lot 10-11. Unfortunately, our lot was thru Pag-ibig financing with 25 years term. We construct our house through our savings. Presently, the owner of the subdivision is insisting us to buy the lot 9 or they will abolish the house. We already have the title ( blk 9 & 10 )but with morgage. We reasoned to them that it was their engineer told us the location and scope of our properties but the owner told us we cannot give that reason. In addition, they told us if we are going to buy the lot 11 it increase the price per sqm.What can we do, we dont have money to buy the lot? Do we have rights to depend on the owner if she wanted to demolish the house? Can we demand her if they demolish the house they need to pay us so we can built on the right & exact location? Hope you'll response to my problem. Thank you very much.

2Built a house in wrong location/lot Empty Re: Built a house in wrong location/lot Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:36 pm

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

obviously it was not your fault as buyers rely solely on the seller in this case the developer of the subdivision...the engineer represents the developer in the process...ergo, they are liable for the problem that arose. dapat sila ang gumawa ng paraan masettle yan lalo na at may loan kayo with those wrong details. sa ganang akin, pwede mong ilaban ang karapatan mo dahil bumili ka ng maayos sa kanila

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum