Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good day! Concern for middle name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good day! Concern for middle name Empty Good day! Concern for middle name Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 am

Jeelyn

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I have my middle initial S. on my birth certificate since i am an illegit child born in 1990. I am also using my mother's surname SIY.

However the ff. documents, i have been using my mother's middle name as well:
1. SSS
2. TIN
3. PRC license
4. Bank accounts
5. Transcript of Records
6. Philhealth
7. PAGIBIG

I applied for a passport in 2011 and was initially accepted as I used my middle name as SIY. However when I renew this year I was declined due to my middle name I used. The person in charge in DFA said that I dont have to use SIY due to my mother and I will be sister.How ever I don't have any affidavit for now. What kind of affidavit I shall file especially the documents above I used SIY as middle name so that I will change.

Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum