Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

good day ma'am/sir

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1good day ma'am/sir Empty good day ma'am/sir Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 am

ashiia

Arresto Menor

hello po, gusto ko lang malaman if may nalabag po ba kami due to this scenario,
last monday po nag agree ung isang party to form a partnership samin for one project,although through verbal lang ung agreement and gave us the agreed amount na babayaran nya more like reservation fee for the project, what happened next is tumawag sya ng tuesday para bawiin ung bayad nya saying na umaatras na sya, as a business nagamit the said money para din maibayad sa project. The thing is she started calling and telling us na manloloko daw kami and all and this morning she called saying thru the phone "ang kakapal ng mukha nyo, sabihin mo sa mga boss mo na ipapa media ko kayo" when i told this about my boss nalaman ko na the other party ang nangulit para pumasok sa partnership at hndi ang boss namin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum