Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand Letter to Pay or legal action

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demand Letter to Pay or legal action  Empty Demand Letter to Pay or legal action Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:35 pm

emzvee

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

I just want to share the story of my brother. He end his contract on his previous company and they find out that he defraud the company's money through the acts of not remitting of customers money. With this I would like to know this following;

1. If we will not pay the obligation to pay the amount of P55,000.00, what will happen to the demand letter?
2. I actually sent a letter to the company stating that we are willing to pay in a staggered basis. However, they want it that the amount shall be paid in 3 months time in which I cannot guarantee to pay it in 3 months time due to I am also the breadwinner of the family and some have other financial obligations that needs to be attended. Can we just let them file a civil action against my brother? what will happen next?
3. What would happen if there will be civil actions?
4. Is the civil action against my brother a major crime?
5. How much would usually cost from the company if they want to file a case against my brother?
6. Can we settle the case once and for all?

This will not happen if they only approved the twice loan application of my brother because his wife delivered her 3 babies via CS. I badly need your help, Atty.

Thank you so much.

rimyrf79

rimyrf79
Arresto Menor

1.If you did not pay, you will be held liable civilly or criminally or both at the company's option;
2.The company may or may not yield to your request, it's for the company to choose which and how the obligation may be settled, pwede ka alng mag suggest at makiusap, kung papayag!
3.it depends. kung ipasok yan ng small claims since below 100k manageable yan, pero kung civil case  
yan plus damages ka pa malamang pagnatalo ka actual or compensatory damage at exemplary damages
4. swerte kun civil lang ang ikaso sa utol mo, pwede yang makasuhan ng Estafa yan ang kasong kriminal na maari nyang kaharapin dahil may breach of trust and confidence and misappropriation
5.dipende yan sa kanila kahit mga 500k pwede nilang idemand for damages at babawasan pa naman yan ng korte
6.ikaw ang makakasagot nyan. pakiusapan mo pag hindi pumayag maghanap kna ng abobogado mo and pray na sana hindi makulong sa kasong Etafa ang BigBrother mo Very Happy

attyLLL

non remittance of collections is estafa through abuse of confidence. i recommend you and the family do everything, even incurring a loan, to pay the 55k

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Demand Letter to Pay or legal action  Empty Demand Letter to Pay or legal action Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:25 pm

emzvee

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the response, Atty.

Is there any chances to file a waiver just in case my brother will get to jail? What would be the process?

Hoping for your response, once again, Atty.

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum