Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal dismissal

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal dismissal Empty Illegal dismissal Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:40 am

Helpless19

Arresto Menor

Im under probationary period when I got pregnant. On my sixth month, the company decided to end my probationary employment due to my absences because of threatened abortion.

They have notified me, 1 day prior to my regularization date that they are terminating my probationary employment. There were no internal hearings and not even a single oppurtunity to explain my side.

2Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:42 am

Helpless19

Arresto Menor

Pwede po ba akong magfile ng complaint? Kung pwede? Ano po ang pwedeng damages? Maraming salamat po!

3Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:18 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Generally hindi kailangan ng hearing sa ganyan.

Pwede ka mag file ng complaint pero at best pwede ka makakuha ng 1-2 months na sweldo.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Helpless19

Arresto Menor

How about the law that protects pregnant women from getting dismissed?

Can I also pray for moral and exemplary damages?

5Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Helpless19

Arresto Menor

How about the law that protects pregnant women from getting dismissed? hndi po ba kasama ang mga empleyadong under probationary period doon?

6Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:22 am

attyLLL

how can you prove that you had a threatened abortion (medical certificates? confinement?) and that you duly informed your employer?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:47 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Helpless19 wrote:How about the law that protects pregnant women from getting dismissed?  hndi po ba kasama ang mga empleyadong under probationary period doon?

Kung hindi pumasa sa training or sa probationary period dahil sa poor performance, walang magagawa ang pagiging buntis.

Hindi maaring gawing dahilan ang pagbubuntis para hindi tanggalin, kundi ang pwedeng mangyari ay lahat ng babaeng probationary ay magpapabuntis na lang para siguradong ma-regular.

8Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:47 am

Helpless19

Arresto Menor

Meron po ako medical certificates at lahat ng documents na magpapatunay ng threatened abortion. Meron din po mga messages from supervisor na informed sila bout my condition.

Nakapasa po ako sa training at kung performance lang po nasa top din ako. At hndi rin nmn po magpapabuntis ang isang babae para lang maregular dahil magastos ang panganganak at pagkakaroon ng anak.

9Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:49 am

Helpless19

Arresto Menor

May proof po ako na kung performance lang ang pagbabasehan eh pasado ako, documents po ito na magpapakita na pasado ako with bonuses pa po dahil sa good performance.

10Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Arcealitovirtudazo

Arresto Menor

I have a question please help me and i want a legal advise

-------------------------------------

Boss i have a question? I filed a resignation last dec28 2014 then my main reason was personal. Napahiya kasi ako nung pinagbintangan ako ng kumawa ng 3k in fromt ng maraming tao sa floor by one of lady tl. Sabi sa akin ng mga teammate ko na iescalate specialy anton ng appeals team ung incident but what i did nag resign ako and i sinabi ko kay boss ravi ung incident. Then na approved ung resignation ko and last work day ko was 24 ng jan. What happened was boss hindi ko napasukan ung last 2days ko that was 23 and 24 ng jan. But i spoke to my tl shaz and im communicating with her to not terminate me. I admitted to her boss na pinag start na ako sa new company ko and ung new company ko will terminate me if i will not come in to work bec product training agad kami. I informed ahead of time si boss shaz that i want to use my credits bec i still have 7 VL and i really need my salary for this month kasi magpapabinyag ako ng baby ko and im really asking for consideration. I txted her twice about this. Naging honest ako sakanya pero bakit ung iba.. "I know some people na dec 15 nag awol tapus jan 15 my sweldo pa. "One of my friend".

Hindi ko nakuwa pay ko and i dont know what to do?

One of my reason pa pala kung bakit ako umalis is bec i want to fix my records and performance kasi i want to be a tl and boss ravi knows this. I know that having a new environment and giving them a number and being consistent is a key. Thhat why i chose my new company is bec i want to change. . Thanks for reading.

---------------------------------------------

This was my message to my may manager

11Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Helpless19

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:how can you prove that you had a threatened abortion (medical certificates? confinement?) and that you duly informed your employer?

Sir, i have all the documents that will prove my condition at the time of my absences.

Besides, the letter that they sent me states that the reason why they are severing my services with them is due to my health condition which I don't think is a valid reason for terminating me. In fact, as I have mentioned, I also have some documents that will show that the performance that I have shown during my stay with the company should be satisfying to their standards.

12Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:30 pm

angelluis534

Arresto Menor

Hi. Gusto ko lang po malaman kung tama ba na naterminate ako. Sa BPO po ako nagwowork at probationary
May pinapirmahan po sa amin ang company na apat lang ang absent na allowed regardless of reason. December 4 umuwi po ako ng probinsiya. Nagkataon po na may bagyo kaya nastranded po ako ng isang linggo. December 11 na po ulit ako nakapasok. Pinagreport pa po ako ng supervisor ko ng 11 and 12. December 13 po binigyan ako ng termination effectively immediately pero December 11 po ang nakalagay na date. Kinausap ko po ang HR kasi valid naman po ang reason ko pero terminated talaga ako. Tama po ba na terminated ako. Salamat po.

13Illegal dismissal Empty Re: Illegal dismissal Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:50 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

angelluis534 wrote:Hi. Gusto ko lang po malaman kung tama ba na naterminate ako. Sa BPO po ako nagwowork at probationary
May pinapirmahan po sa amin ang company na apat lang ang absent na allowed regardless of reason. December 4 umuwi po ako ng probinsiya. Nagkataon po na may bagyo kaya nastranded po ako ng isang linggo. December 11 na po ulit ako nakapasok. Pinagreport pa po ako ng supervisor ko ng 11 and 12. December 13 po binigyan ako ng termination effectively immediately pero December 11 po ang nakalagay na date. Kinausap ko po ang HR kasi valid naman po ang reason ko pero terminated talaga ako. Tama po ba na terminated ako. Salamat po.

So far yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum