Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrong Data on 2316

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wrong Data on 2316 Empty Wrong Data on 2316 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:42 pm

elle2514

Arresto Menor

Hi! I'm glad there's one like this.
I just got my 2316 for 2013 from my previous employer. I worked there from June 2013 to January 15, 2014.
The next job I got is my current job who is asking for my 2316. I started last September 15,2014.
In my 2316, my basic salary in box 42 is P98,004.98. There is P16,250.00 in boc 37-13th mo pay and other benefits which did not happen. As I remember, I only received around P5k as my 13mo. There is no signature of the authorized representative and there is no period stated and many blank spaces as to address, dependents, exemption status,date signed, amount paid,etc.
I asked the person from that company that hand me that if that is authentic? He said yes. He said the accounting person who did that is on maternity leave and will be back 2 months later.
I need to give this on Monday to my current employer but I don't think this paper is true.
I wanted to talk to the accounting but I can't and the HR people in there is not cooperating properly.
Please advise me of this.
Thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum