Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contract Modification

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contract Modification Empty Contract Modification Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:59 am

lylethatshit017

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

my current employer would like to change my holidays,
my holidays in the contact agreement clearly states that my holidays would be Philippine Holidays,

now they would like to change it to u.s holidays,

i believe they are allowed to do this provided that i will be agreeing,

pero im not really wanting to accept it since we have a lot of holidays in the Philippines,

will disagreeing be a ground for termination?

Thanks po

2Contract Modification Empty Re: Contract Modification Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

If the contract is executed in the philippines, likewise, it is the place of undertaking, then, disagreeing on that ground is not a ground for termination because the intended modification by the employer is contrary to our labor law.

Philippine labor law governs employment contract executed in the philippines.

3Contract Modification Empty Re: Contract Modification Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:13 am

attyLLL

holidays are mandated by ph law. they have no choice but to honor ph holidays by paying you holiday pay and/or holiday premium. if they wan to follow additional holidays, that is their prerogative, but those should be not at the expense of losing the benefits of PH holidays

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum