Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

'printed(?)' signature on marriage contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cecilm

Arresto Menor

Kinasal po ako noong 1998 s q.c. to this certain guy which claimed right after the ceremony n Hindi daw sya marunong pumirma...I remembered telling him to just write his name on the slot..then after almost 4 yrs,I caught him having an affair with different women(talagang Hindi LNG isa)...so ayun naghiwalay na kmi ng tuluyan.now I have 3 kids na with this wonderful guy at ngssma kmi for 9 yrs now.we so wanted to get married especially for the sake of the children.i just want to know kung my pag ASA ba na wla palang saysay ang kasal ko way back 1998 dahil dun sa printed (all caps pa) n pirma. I discovered his old sss id,the yellow Cartolina like one n may pirmang maayos and that id was acquired even before we met..please reply thanks so much

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung siya talaga ang sumulat nung "pirma" sa MC nyo then i think the marriage is valid. it is not necessary na ang pirma ay "fancy".

cecilm

Arresto Menor

I was hopefull..sayang. Thanks po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum