Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forge signature on marriage contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forge signature on marriage contract Empty forge signature on marriage contract Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:21 am

grachie

Arresto Menor

Hi! Gusto ko po sana ask..kung maiinvalid po ba ung marriage contract kung hindi ung asawa ko po mismo ung pumirma sa marriage cont. May kakilala po kse ate ko sa munisipyo kya nun araw ng civil wef. Namen wala pang papel. Later na po nmin naasikaso ung marriage cont. At ung pirma nga po ng asawa ko ay ginaya lang ng kapatid nya.. hinfi tlga sya ang pumirma.
Thank you po.

2forge signature on marriage contract Empty Re: forge signature on marriage contract Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 pm

attyLLL

this is a gray area, but you can rest assured that under currently rules only you or your spouse can initiate proceedings to invalidate your marriage. 

but if one actually did do so, my bet will be that it will be invalidated.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3forge signature on marriage contract Empty Re: forge signature on marriage contract Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:53 pm

grachie

Arresto Menor

Thank you po.
Ano po ang dapat gawin? Para mainvalid ung marriage contract? Pwede po bang ung kapatid nya mismo ang magpatunay na sya ang pumirma at hindi ung asawa ko..
Thanks po.

4forge signature on marriage contract Empty Re: forge signature on marriage contract Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 am

attyLLL

oh you want to have it declared void? the best way to prove it was falsified is to have the marriage contract in nso to be analyzed by the PNP or nbi experts, and the signature compared with samples of authentic signatures. then you will have to hire a lawyer and file a petition in court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum