Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex Girlfriend Harassment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ex Girlfriend Harassment Empty Ex Girlfriend Harassment Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Anan14

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm an expat in the Philippines and have some major problems with my ex girlfriend.

She's currently pregnant. The problem is she's harassing me and any girl that i talk to by talking to them and their boyfriends through Facebook and texting.

I need to know what can i do to stop this.

Thanks!

2Ex Girlfriend Harassment Empty Re: Ex Girlfriend Harassment Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Talk to her face to face.

3Ex Girlfriend Harassment Empty Re: Ex Girlfriend Harassment Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:24 am

Anan14

Arresto Menor

Didn't work..

4Ex Girlfriend Harassment Empty Re: Ex Girlfriend Harassment Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:25 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Then good luck!

5Ex Girlfriend Harassment Empty Re: Ex Girlfriend Harassment Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:32 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Why not block her so she cannot access your FB anymore?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum