Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Empty May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Lost moon

Arresto Menor

Please help me bout my situation. Honestly i am a teacher who have a live in partner for years now. We cant marry because i am not yet legally separated. I am now pregnant with our first baby. I got no problem with regards to my family, his family, and our school administrator. They support me all the way because they know how i struggle with my past relationship. The problem now is this. My partner has an ex-girlfriend. They're not married and dont have a child but this girl wanted to win back my partner. She's threatening me like she would sue me and will never stop hangga't d aq matanggal s work. Does she have the right to complain? As far as i know, its only my ex- husband can file a demand against me. But im hundred percent sure that he wouldnt do that because he have his own family now. But this girl? Na wala nmng pnghahawakan ay malakas ang loob n ipatanggal ako. Pwede po ba iyon? If in case na pwede un ano po ang pwede kong icounter demand laban s kanya?

2May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Empty Re: May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:30 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

NOT POSSIBLE AND WILL NOT PROSPER IF SHE EVER TRY!!! JUST IGNORE THE LOSER!!! ITS AN EMPTY THREAT!!!

3May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Empty Re: May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:32 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

IF SHE WERE A LEGAL WIFE MAYBE!!! BUT GIRLFRIEND??? NEVER!!! WHAT A NERVE!!!

4May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Empty Re: May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:39 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Report her to the Baranggay and deal with her face to face with your boyfriend so the Baranggay knows her craziness!!! She has to be told! If she won't stop tell her you will sue her for harrassment and will get  TRO Temporary Restraining Order so she can't come anywhere near you!

5May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Empty Re: May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Lost moon

Arresto Menor

Thanks a lot.. Godbless

6May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Empty Re: May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 am

zyra m. plata

Arresto Mayor

Hi...
You told earlier that you are a teacher right? And didn't you pledge as part of your duty to maintain your morality, to be an ensample to your students?
That's my opinion on your case.

7May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Empty Re: May habol b ang "ex-girlfriend"? Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:28 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

zyra m. plata wrote:Hi...
You told earlier that you are a teacher right? And didn't you pledge as part of your duty to maintain your morality, to be an ensample to your students?
That's my opinion on your case.

But the woman who is harrassing her is not even a wife of her live-in partner, she is just an ex-girlfriend if she were the wife she can sue her for immorality as a teacher but she isn't the wife so she has NO RIGHTS to harrass her at all!
NO ONE DESERVED TO BE HARRASSED! especially she is nobody to her live-in partner!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum