Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unregistered Birth Certificate in NSO

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unregistered Birth Certificate in NSO Empty Unregistered Birth Certificate in NSO Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:45 am

bolsherbooze20

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would like to ask about my Auntie's case.
She is 61 years old and working as a teacher in Catanduanes. Her birthdate is August 15, 1953.

She is preparing her retirement in GSIS and discovered that her birth certificate is not forwarded to NSO main. The Municipal record from August 5 to August 15, 1953 were destroyed by a typhoon. The Municipal Civil Registrar of Caramoan issued a Certification for my Auntie to certify that she is legally born in the place. My Auntie has a copy of her Baptismal Certificate in Caramoan.

What do we need to do to request Birth Certificate to NSO for her retirement? Are there other requirements for this process? Is it enough to have a Certification and Baptismal Certificate for her retirement?

Thank you very much for your answers.

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

This is about the creation of an NSO BC and not about the requirements to claim for retirement.
What is I know is the Civil Registrar should reconstruct their records if damaged by floods or fire. Using the holders' copy of birth certificate plus an affidavit of 2 disinterested parties, the Civil Registrar should be able to put this in their registrar record as basis for the NSO. Once uploaded, the party can now request from the NSO for the copy.
Validate pls as this was a recent experience from another municipality in Central Luzon. Hope it helps.

bolsherbooze20

Arresto Menor

Thank you centro.

This is an advice of a senior government official.
He said, make an Affidavit of Certification of Birth by an Attorney in Caramoran.
Contents is two witnesses, better if classmates of my Aunt in elementary, testifying that my Aunt was born.
This document will be attached to the Certification issued by Civil Registrar of caramoran, plus Negative status from NSO main and Baptismal Certificate. These documents will be served as a birth certificate for her retirement.

Is this correct process?

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

It seems so.  http://www.iom.int/pbmp/PDF/00932.pdf
Curious lang, if in the future you apply for a passport or an NBI clearance where they also require an NSO copy, will they accept duplicate copies or one has to go through the same process again?

Another option is to apply for a late registration.  Through this, the civil registrar has a permanent record of the birth certificate for other purposes.
Salamat din sa info.

Last edited by centro on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dagdag ng what if?)

lhiezl2009

Arresto Menor

Hello, i would like to seek an advice regarding my son's birth certificate... Gusto q po sna na mpapalitan ang surname nia, d po kz naiapelyido s father nia d po kz km ksal, live in partner po km for 7yrs kso po Nkpghwlay n cia s kn... Pano q po ba ma ipapa chg ang surname ng anak q? Pls. Help po.. Many thanks and God bless po..

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

lhiezl2009 wrote:Hello, i would like to seek an advice regarding my son's birth certificate... Gusto q po sna na mpapalitan ang surname nia, d po kz naiapelyido s father nia d po kz km ksal, live in partner po km for 7yrs kso po Nkpghwlay n cia s kn... Pano q po ba ma ipapa chg ang surname ng anak q? Pls. Help po.. Many thanks and God bless po..

May mga thread o ibang tanong na related sa sitwasyon mo offering services on how this can be addressed. Kailangan yata dalhin pa sa korte.

flynnbernisto

Arresto Menor

hi po.. i would like o ask questions. 2 beses na po ako pabalik2 sa NSO to fix my problem regarding sa birth certificate ko.. kase po every time na pupunta ko sa nso para kumuha ng birth certificate yung papel lang na "we have no record of ...... " ano po pwede kong gawin?? yun po lagi kong problema sa school lalo na ngayun college ako. dati nung buhay pa lola ko xa nag fi-fix neto kaso lang she died last 7 years na po. yung mama at paap ko di ko alam kung buhay pa ba kase mula daw nung iniwan ako ng mama at papa sa kay lola hindi na daw nakipagcommunicate. kung magpapa late register po ako gaano po ba katagal ang pagprocess??

attyLLL

You should undergo late registration.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9Unregistered Birth Certificate in NSO Empty Re: Unregistered Birth Certificate in NSO Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:53 am

flynnbernisto

Arresto Menor

pero kung kailangan ko po magpalate register,. kaylangan pa rin po ba ng lawyer? paano po ba magprocess?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum