Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please need urgent advice!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please need urgent advice!! Empty please need urgent advice!! Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:20 am

newbieatlaw

Arresto Menor

My brother is in jail today..he is arrested this afternoon around 4:30pm with a case of robbery extorsion filed by his "online client or aka N.B.I employee" and the process used to arrest my brother is by the mark money given ro him...

I feel 100% my brother was set up by his client, my brother works thru online and his work nature is by retrieving "hard disc file", repairing laptops, reformating etc about I.T...

It appears that this client pretend that he was a victim by my brother of robbery extorsion by not giving his hard disc without the exchange of money.. This was really unfair for my brother to prove that he is innocent and get jailed so fast and had a criminal case already that he is not really aware that would posibly happen..all he tought is the client will meet him to pay with his service by fixing the hard disc....
please advice what the first thing we do tomorrow we dont know how to protecr him and how to prove that he is innocent...please please help me..tia

2please need urgent advice!! Empty Re: please need urgent advice!! Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:41 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Punta ka sa PAO Public attorneys office.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum