Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case should be filed for someone who said false stories?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jacdatuin

Arresto Menor

I helped a friend for her upcoming wedding.it Came to a point where she cancelled. I thought it was just that. All of a sudden a friend who used to gossip with the person I helped along with 2 more girls who were also belittling ang criticizing me realized that what they are doing wasnt right. My friend confessed and even showed me the screenshots of their conversation about me. To my surprise, the person I helped had created different stories, false ones and insulting things about me. I wasnt aware of what was happening as there was no clue on how she treats me over facebook chat, so it was like an act for the person i have helped to be good when its me she speaks with while destroying me to the other girls. Ive read several accusations that I can prove wrong based on our conversation. My friend who confessed wrote a public apology stating the wrong things she did to me. I was insulted and belittled bu the other girls. What case should I file for the person i have helped? I went to the Brgy hall to complain but the brgy capt isnt there nor his secretary. What are the rights that I can demand within the barangay in case the person would like to settle it right there? In case she wouldnt want to attend the brgy hearing,and chose to evade what will be the next step?

Attentionseeker

Attentionseeker
Prision Correccional

Libel - a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
So kailangan mo ng print screen copy ng mga evidence na pinakita sa iyo to use against her at kailangan mo rin ng mga witness at kailangan mo pa rin ng baranggay clearance, so dun ka muna magsimula.

Jacdatuin

Arresto Menor

Yes i have my witness po sa kanya po mismo galing mga screenshots. Aside from that, hindi lang po pala ako ang ginagawan nya ng kwento although hindi related sa kwento nya about me my impact po ba kung lulutang din sa barangay mga taong ito na nakausap ko personally? magkaiba po kami ng town so what I did was to go to er barangay nga lang po wala ang brgy cap nila pati ang secretary. Balita naman po na ikakasal sya pero wala silang alam kung nakauwi na sya from singapore although ayun po sa source ko sa singapore nakauwi na sya nung dec 2 pa. So pakiramdam ko po umiiwas na lang sya sa gusto ko mangyari na magharap harap kami dahil po pg di talaga nya binawi sa baranggay pa langga kwento nya idedemanda ko po talaga sya. Anu po ba ang pwede ko idemand sa brgy captain nila para makaharap ko na itong babaeng ito. Pwede ko kasing malaiwas sya kasi may mga nababggit sya noon sakin na sa baguio ya magstay dahil baka magbusiness sya doon. Pwede ko po ba idemand na ikontak ng brgay capt ang taong ito para magkaharap po kami?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum