Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank account problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bank account problem Empty Bank account problem Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:34 am

Louisemendoza

Arresto Menor

Grabe hirap mag process ng bank account,lalo pa at deceased na mother ko at naka AND/or sa akin yung account. Di ko maitransfer sa name ko lang,andame requirements pa na kaylangan. BIR,extrajudicial,pati spa ng kapatd ko sa abroad.hindi ko maayos ayos ,kastress

2Bank account problem Empty Re: Bank account problem Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:58 am

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Hi Louise,

True. I experienced the same as you are. You have to pay - 1. estate tax with BIR (how long since your mother died? for the settlement of her estate?) 2. Execution of Extra-Judicial Setttlement of heirs aand 3. since you have a sibling abroad, SPA is needed to empower you as her representative to undertake the processing - until then, the Bank won't act.

3Bank account problem Empty Re: Bank account problem Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:19 am

Louisemendoza

Arresto Menor

Sir karl, my question ako, yung father ko nagpagawa ng extrajuducial settlement,pede ba na yun nalang yung ipakita ko sa bank. Grabe po andame ko pang hindi alam, 20 years old lng ako. Haist. Tas yung sa bir po magkano po kaya magagastos duon?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum